7 read
6.5 spek
6 writng

But scooling visa refused in 2016

Applied under SDS online
Cambrian college sudbury
Littlebit scared
Plz help
It depends upon the program which you have chosen.... which program you intend to join..??

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
How else can you know the exact reason?
Actually my agent didnt attached SOP with my application which applied offline non sds category and i got refusal. The reason was other reason. So now she convincing me to apply online again without SOP and without caips notes .so what should i do ?
M too tensed please help

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Actually my agent didnt attached SOP with my application which applied offline non sds category and i got refusal. The reason was other reason. So now she convincing me to apply online again without SOP and without caips notes .so what should i do ?
M too tensed please help
Don't apply without SOP. Thats like encouraging rejection as you don't get to tell your story and connect your documents.
As your reason of rejection was other, it can be anything. Maybe missing SOP or maybe something else. Only way of knowing for sure is CAIPS.
I would recommend getting CAIPS. And consider SOP like a mandatory document even though officially it isn't.

Reactions: rogelcorral

Prabh1234

Nov 13, 2018
M too tensed please help
According to new rules under SDS
SOP is not a standard document it is optional now
But i suggest you to attach SOP with your file it will make your file stronger

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
According to new rules under SDS
SOP is not a standard document it is optional now
But i suggest you to attach SOP with your file it will make your file stronger
Yup bro ...bt agent is my relative and she told me that there s no need . So wht should i do

Without any change in file can i reapply ?? So wht are the chances for visa approval?

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Bro actually its not guaranteed that i will acheive my satisfactory bands of ielts after reappear so as i did graduation in 2016 it means gap is moving on instead i did job as an accountant but my salary was in cash but i have job experience certificate and ITRs.
As my file was in non sds category so i paid full tuition fees of my course( 8 month course) which was 14400$ and gic 10230$ and a medical insurance of 350$.

I dont knw the exact reason of my refusal .
then what are the chances of approval and refusal ?

●10th = 2011 cbse 6.6 cgpa with marksheet
●12th =2013 cbse 63.8% with passing certificate and marksheet
●B.com proffesional = gndu 2016 57.38% with DMCs and degree and transcripts
●IELTS OVERALL 6.5
L (6.5),R (5.5),W (6.5),S (6.5)
●Accountant job certificate of two years with itrs(93000) rs and salary in cash
●Father s pension = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs
●Father s agriculture = income certificate by tehsildar ,AFFIDAVIT (200000)rs
●husband s dairy farming business = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs

As u know i didn't submitted SOP with my application and my refusal reason is other reason so m not able to understand that how many chances are there to get a visa approval without SOP , refusal letter again?
I hope u will help me ...as u knw m too much disappointed and frustrate due to refusal becz i waited a long period

bt actually i want to apply again by my consultants only bcz i paid them processing and filing fees ....bt
M too tensed please help
So without any change in my application can i apply again ? What are the chances for visa ?
my classes are commencing from 7 january
York university Toronto