+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Previous medicals Inland, Last 5 years New Policy

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Hi All,

I have applied for Permanent residency under Inland Spousal Sponsorship class for my spouse and submitted information sheet for previous medical examination along with the application (Medical done in September 2021)

Does my spouse have to do the re medicals? The policy says you are exempt if you did your medicals within the last 5 years.

Should I just send the previous medicals via webform along with RPRF fee receipt again?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi All,

I have applied for Permanent residency under Inland Spousal Sponsorship class for my spouse and submitted information sheet for previous medical examination along with the application (Medical done in September 2021)

Does my spouse have to do the re medicals? The policy says you are exempt if you did your medicals within the last 5 years.

Should I just send the previous medicals via webform along with RPRF fee receipt again?
The policy said you "may be exempt". So it's up to the agent handling your case. Sent the previous medical and if they send you the request to re-do it, then PA can re-do medical.

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Update: They accepted my spouse's previous medical exam from September 2021. Already updated on GCKey. I sent this via webform.

Reactions: YVR123