+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Previous Employment Letter

karupps

Apr 29, 2012
Hi,

I am applying PR through PNP program with my husband and son as dependent. My husband has 10 years work experience in marketing, switched 3 companies. He is not having employment letter from all 3 companies. Is this required to provide all old companies? if not is that ok to provide some explanation letter why we are not able to provide.

And for me, i am having experience letter which i got when i left company, now it is not possible to go all the companies to get letter in the format as mentioned in document check list. Is this fine if I provide experience letter while submitting document?

Please help me I am in confusion on experience letters as format in document check list. Looking for help as soon as possible

Thanks
Karupp

22button

Apr 20, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Ldn
NOC Code......
S.I.N.P
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT' 2008
Doc's Request.
JAN' 2009
Nomination.....
FEB' 2010
AOR Received.
JULY' 2010
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
Awaited
Passport Req..
Awaited
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
hi there,
u have to provide authentic job letters from all the companies because they will surely verify ur
work with them.
so be sure to get the letters that will complete 10years of experience according to check list..

i hope this will work for you.

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you can't get the letters, you can send payslips, contracts and write a letter to CIC as to why you can't get the letters of your past employer......It should be fine.