+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

preview score shows FSW "Not Met" planning to decline invitation and to apply again

D_245

Feb 4, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I got the ITA through the express entry and I completed all the required forms and questionnaire but the preview score in my application is showing the FSW as "NOT MET". I checked all the minimum requirements to meet the FSW then crosschecked all the details I entered in my application and everything looks good. I also reported the technical issue and didn't get the response yet.
As a last resort, I am thinking to decline the invitation so that I will enter into the pool again. I just want to know if there will be any consequences in doing so. Please advise.

Thank you in advance!

Kiva2014

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I got the ITA through the express entry and I completed all the required forms and questionnaire but the preview score in my application is showing the FSW as "NOT MET". I checked all the minimum requirements to meet the FSW then crosschecked all the details I entered in my application and everything looks good. I also reported the technical issue and didn't get the response yet.
As a last resort, I am thinking to decline the invitation so that I will enter into the pool again. I just want to know if there will be any consequences in doing so. Please advise.

Thank you in advance!
Hello,
I'm experiencing exactly same problem. How did you solve this issue? I also created a technical issue record but haven't heard back yet.

Winner01

Feb 6, 2020
Hello,
I'm experiencing exactly same problem. How did you solve this issue? I also created a technical issue record but haven't heard back yet.
Hello, how did you solve the issue. I seem to have the same problem, preview my score not showing.