+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pretoria Visa Office

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Hi,

Is there anyone who has recently applied for a visitor visa from the Pretoria office? My parents applied for their visas over a month ago and still no news. The website says it takes 16 days, but clearly that is not the case. I'm starting to worry as I want them to attend my graduation early next month.

Please let me know your timelines if you have applied before.

Thanks.

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Hi
I did apply my TRV visa from Pretoria on 14th of May 2015, I am going Milan and USA also but
I also want to visit Canada on 1st of June. I am doing business in Swaziland , and I did check on net we could apply our visa by Mozambique Canadian embassy , I been there and she passed me information and said after completion of your form bring back to me, I been there on 5th of may buy she said you got pakistani nationality, pls go to Pretoria but for Pretoria I have to take visa which took 7 days and I have submitted my application on 14-05-2015

I do have USA, Schengen, Kuwait South Africa , Mozambique , England and Swaziland work permit of Director .

I did M A Management study From university of Northampton , uk

PGD Oxford college of business studied uk

MBA university of central Punjab Pakistan ,

Having 5 years job experience

20 years travel history

Runing my fast food franchise in Pakistan and Swaziland

Pls can any body advice , how many days will be take and can I get the visa

I m not sure about this visa due to lot of requirements

Thanks and reg

Nousherwan

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
For anyone who is interested, my parents applied for their TRVs on April 13, 2015 and today (May 20, 2015) they got their original passport requests. I'm guessing this is an approval? They applied online so they did not send the passports with the application.

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Shadow88 said:
Hey,

Are you able to tell me when you got your updates on mycic?
There were no updates other than the initial confirmation of receipt. Then the passport request showed up 37 days later.

punj+aab

Feb 1, 2015
Nousherwan said:
Hi
I did apply my TRV visa from Pretoria on 14th of May 2015, I am going Milan and USA also but
I also want to visit Canada on 1st of June. I am doing business in Swaziland , and I did check on net we could apply our visa by Mozambique Canadian embassy , I been there and she passed me information and said after completion of your form bring back to me, I been there on 5th of may buy she said you got pakistani nationality, pls go to Pretoria but for Pretoria I have to take visa which took 7 days and I have submitted my application on 14-05-2015

I do have USA, Schengen, Kuwait South Africa , Mozambique , England and Swaziland work permit of Director .

I did M A Management study From university of Northampton , uk

PGD Oxford college of business studied uk

MBA university of central Punjab Pakistan ,

Having 5 years job experience

20 years travel history

Runing my fast food franchise in Pakistan and Swaziland

Pls can any body advice , how many days will be take and can I get the visa

I m not sure about this visa due to lot of requirements

Thanks and reg

Nousherwan
hi bro

what happned ? did u get canada visa

MDICA

Sep 16, 2015
Myb Pretoria officers are on leave because I also tried to contact them concerning my letters of interviews but I didn't receive help.I don't know what to do I want to go for an interview in Canada but nobody is interested in helping and to say which kind of visa I need to apply for and how long will it takes because this is an emergency