+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pretoria Visa Office for Student Permit

Tchio90

Dec 13, 2014
Hey i submitted my visa application to Pretoria South Africa vfs visa office since the 2nd December for January 2015 intake up to now i haven had any feedback does anyone are in the same situation like me and have apply for the same visa office, Please shared your timelines.

THISTIMECANA

Jan 21, 2015
Hi are you a southafrican or having a PR in SA? if yes it should be ready by now.

if you are foreign national in SA it takes time. maybe 8 weeks or less. share your file. i want to apply in PTA too

Tchio90

Dec 13, 2014
Hi I am a foreign National in SA, and yes next week it will be 8 weeks since I have applied so do you know anyone who did applied also from PTA ? Where are you from can you send me a msg with your number so that we can keep in touch ?

THISTIMECANA

Jan 21, 2015
Did they contact you for medicals or police clearance yet? if not can take bit more.

bt if u already submit them then sooner they will get back to you. i am not sure how you convince them about your TIES to SA or your home country. iif the ties a good. you dnt have to worry. they probably processing it now.

u will get it

Tchio90

Dec 13, 2014
You still haven answer my question, where are from. And which university did you apply in Canada, and from which visa office are you going to apply. I did submit everything including and upfront medical. So I am just waiting now for the embassy to finalised my application.

Tchio90

Dec 13, 2014
Okay, all the best. I think you should submit your application earlier depending on your intake, you are the fouth person to submit his application by Pretoria and none of us have yet receive an answer from CHC in pta, let crossed our fingers and hope for the best

THISTIMECANA

Jan 21, 2015
hey bro could you tip me about the medical? what exactly did u do and how did u go about it and the cost. call once i leave cafe thou..... am here to do printing.

Jan 24, 2015
Hello sir
I am Sadaf Kohistani from Afghanistan I want to knpw how to get student visa of canada because I want to continue my lessons there please help me how can I get it?

Thank you

THISTIMECANA

Jan 21, 2015
Hi Sadaf,
firstly you need a valid international passport. if you have complete high school in afghan , then you need apply to a university or college in canada . once you get offer / admission letter, you can then apply online or at the nearest canadian embassy, i suggest you consult a local travel agency that can assist you.

Tchio90

Dec 13, 2014
I did my medical while I was in cape town on the 13 November, and what they did is just the coporal check up (my eyes vision, my weight, my tension etc... Basically the normal check) they I had to do X-ray for my chest, and they took blood from me to do some blood test ( the all process cost me around R1900)

THISTIMECANA

Jan 21, 2015
OK good one, have been checking seems i can have it done in Hatfield -pretoria. how long does it takes bfore you get the medical report? and you have the original attach to your applications right?

Tchio90

Dec 13, 2014
You don't get the report by the clinic send your medical exam to the embassy directly all you get is a letter of acknolegdement that you have completed your medical, and in that letter there's a UMEI number of which the embassy will pull out your medical report.
But it have to be done by a doctor who have and agreement from the CIC, not any kind of doctor.
Kind Regard