+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Preparing for PRV Interview

aloutab

Jan 29, 2016
Hello,

I sponsored my husband in Lebanon to come to Canada around 7 months ago and a couple days ago he received an email for an interview in 2 weeks. Is there any way he can prepare for the interview? Any sample questions they may ask? Anything else that could help?

Thank you,

Batoul

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Here are some questions that was asked in an interview in Cuba

1 What's my wife name?
2 Wife's occupation?
3 When and where you met your wife?
4 How many children wife has?
5 What is wife's date of birth?
6 How many children i have?
7 Wife's date of birth?
8 When is wife's mother's birthday?
9 Which one is her cellphone number?
(They also asked his ex's cell number and he said he didn't know it by heart, that it was programmed in his cell. They asked for wife's cell phone and he knew it by heart).
10 Why we decided to divorce from the mother of his daughter?
11 Why we decided to get married so soon?
12 If i was knowing that the only way to go to Canada is getting married? **It's very important that you answer NO on this question. There are different ways; work Visa, Visitors Visa, etc...**
13 Which one is my plan when i arrive in Canada?
14 If i have family in Canada.
15 If i have family in EEUU.
16 If my father invited to me to go to EEUU. United States
17 How many times he came to Cuba?
18 How is my relationship with him?
19 Could i describe my wife?

aloutab

Jan 29, 2016
Hey! :) yeah sure thing! The sponsorship application for me started processing on October 20, 2015 (which was approved a few weeks later), and the permanent residence application for my husband started processing November 26, 2015 (which is the longer wait). A few days ago we got an email for an interview which will be on April 7. That's about it :) and thanks! I'll ask around more, I've also found some sample questions online for him to review. I hope you get some good news soon!

mooon_23

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
10-09-2015
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
aloutab said:
Hey! :) yeah sure thing! The sponsorship application for me started processing on October 20, 2015 (which was approved a few weeks later), and the permanent residence application for my husband started processing November 26, 2015 (which is the longer wait). A few days ago we got an email for an interview which will be on April 7. That's about it :) and thanks! I'll ask around more, I've also found some sample questions online for him to review. I hope you get some good news soon!
Thanks! My timeline is very close to yours. Hopefully we can expect good news soon. Did they ask you for renewed police certificate? We didnt get any interview but they did ask us to send them additional information.