+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Premium Lounge Service during Biometrics - Scam by VFS India

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
I got surprised by seeing VFS is not behind in the race of Scamming people in India. Most of the applicant who went to vfs in india for biometrics must be offered VFS's Premium Lounge Service with the extra cost. They just trying to upsell their product by saying 1.biometrics will be updated very fast ( which is automatically updated with in 2 hours with out any extra cost) and 2. Passport pick up will be prioritize for you which is also a sweet lie.

IRCC also posted this on their twitterthat This service is not make your application faster not slow. But most of applicant fall in this sweet lie and pay extra.

So I request you to please be aware of this scam and don't fall for this.

Reactions: devanshsoni9

A93

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
they told a PR friend of mine that it might take months to get passport stamped if she doesn't take the premium route...It's just pathetic on the part of VFS.

Reactions: myindia

RAGHAVK

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Yes in Bengaluru as well. They have a liar at the entrance to lure students with exaggeration and lies just to extract money.

adamparkar

Aug 10, 2021
Hi Friends, I stay in toronto and i have query related 'Premium lounge service'. In feb 2021 my mother and my brother accompanying her, has taken this service when she did biometric at VFS pune center, India. She has been told if she does not take this service she wont get biometric, so she bought premium lounge service and paid 3050. This was forcefully given by them.
Now we have received passport request. When I asked what is use of Premium lounge service, they are telling again we have to pay one way service, they are telling that photocopy, photos, sms, you can sit in waiting but since covid, what is use of these facilities when access to vfs offices are not allowed physically. Additionally we had to pay one way service which 1000 rupees. Total we paid 4000 and 2000 extra if we do not consider premium lounge service. Basically our 2000 rupees is lost due to blackmailing by vfs and they do not have answering person also.

Can someone tell why vfs harass and blackmail their customers like this? and charge them additional? I am thinking of sending them legal notice for this abuse.