+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Premium Lounge Service during Biometrics - Scam by VFS India

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
I got surprised by seeing VFS is not behind in the race of Scamming people in India. Most of the applicant who went to vfs in india for biometrics must be offered VFS's Premium Lounge Service with the extra cost. They just trying to upsell their product by saying 1.biometrics will be updated very fast ( which is automatically updated with in 2 hours with out any extra cost) and 2. Passport pick up will be prioritize for you which is also a sweet lie.

IRCC also posted this on their twitterthat This service is not make your application faster not slow. But most of applicant fall in this sweet lie and pay extra.

So I request you to please be aware of this scam and don't fall for this.

Littlebunny07

Mar 30, 2021
I got surprised by seeing VFS is not behind in the race of Scamming people in India. Most of the applicant who went to vfs in india for biometrics must be offered VFS's Premium Lounge Service with the extra cost. They just trying to upsell their product by saying 1.biometrics will be updated very fast ( which is automatically updated with in 2 hours with out any extra cost) and 2. Passport pick up will be prioritize for you which is also a sweet lie.

IRCC also posted this on their twitterthat This service is not make your application faster not slow. But most of applicant fall in this sweet lie and pay extra.

I don't think VFS promises speeder process or anything. In Sri Lanka, they told us that it's convenient, but never promised anything else.

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020

They are not forcing anyone for this service. It is optional if you wanna go with it.