28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
profK said:
@scylla, what is your definition of the entire application? my timeline and GCMS note shows that most of the process (Criminal background check, eligibility check, SCH A request, etc ) were done. Can you say that fact that final decision is put on hold equals to the entire application been on hold. Please can you proof your statements with some facts?
They won't make a decision on the application until the x-ray has been completed. They will also have to add the new baby to the application before a decision can be made in the application.

They won't complete processing for the principal applicant separtely and issue a decision / PR visa. One decision is made for the entire application and that decision is put on hold until all medicals have been fully completed).

Whether all activities related to the application are stopped or not seems to depend on the application / officer / visa office. There doesn't appear to be a black and white answer. We have seen some examples in the Family Class section of the forum where they have effectively halted all activity on the application until the medical is completed. We have seen other situations where they have continued processing the application - but not finalized a decision until the x-ray was completed.

jimso101

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife has completed medicals except X-ray while in Canada. But we decided to have baby at our home country(India). Now that baby is born in India, my wife needs to re-issue her passport to add Spouse name so that we can apply for my kid's passport.

What is the procedure to add my new born to my application? Also my wife has partially completed her medicals , now passport being reissued whether she needs to complete entire PR medical process again?

How should i proceed further ?. Thanks !

navin_gp

Apr 30, 2018
My wife has completed medicals except X-ray while in Canada. But we decided to have baby at our home country(India). Now that baby is born in India, my wife needs to re-issue her passport to add Spouse name so that we can apply for my kid's passport.

What is the procedure to add my new born to my application? Also my wife has partially completed her medicals , now passport being reissued whether she needs to complete entire PR medical process again?

How should i proceed further ?. Thanks !

Hello jimso101, i am in a similar situation, could you please provide details on how did you proceed further with new passport ??