+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pregnancy deferral

Fahdalimirza

Sep 23, 2016
him i applied under fswp. submitted deferral of xray for wife in july as she was expecting. now after her delivery in october we hav submitted all at once her xray, new born medical and related docs to new born with additional charges.

my question is that till now since xray wasnt submitted will my background also would not have been started as yet.

Muhammadkanfoud

May 21, 2017
my situation is similar to yours , but i think they started back ground as they requested additional documents !!
what is your situation so far ??

bmelia

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
my situation is similar to yours , but i think they started back ground as they requested additional documents !!
what is your situation so far ??
Hi, I'm in the same situation: AOR on 12/12/2017 (missing the X-Ray for my wife), status changed to "we are reviewing the results of your medical exam" and also UCI number created on 12/21/2017 and still no update since that.
BG Check: Not Applicable.
So I guess that all is on hold till they clear Medicals...

Supernova

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
When are you expecting? I am assuming that you will be doing the X-ray after the delivery of the baby? I am in the same boat and we are expecting in December. Please keep us posted how you proceeded further.