+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pregnancy and other key timelines

Rayansaif

Oct 26, 2017
Hi All,
Me and my wife (primary applicant) have received ITA and due to submit the papers by Mar 21st. But the problem is my wife is 20 weeks pregnant and its not suggested to have the Xray in this period. The panel doctor said that without the Xray, the medical report will be incomplete. I have few questions regarding this and some other queries as well as below.
1. What should I do now? Should I post the incomplete medical report and then add my childs everything in the application after the birth including the medical report of child and wife? Or should I get the Xray done for my wife before the delivery and apply for child visa later?
2. If I go for an incomplete medical report submission, will it be difficult for me to get the PR on time? Meaning is there any possibility of any rejection?
3. If I do the 2nd option as mentioned in Question 1, how long does it take to get the child visa and are there any complications for this?
4. If I apply in last week of Feb, the duration of fund in my account will be 4 months as I have received a gift from my mother. So, is this duration is too low and should I be providing a gift deed for the source of fund? Is source of fund at all required?
5. After getting the PR visa, what is the duration between which I have to give 1st entry to Canada?

MiaB777

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
If I were you I would call them and ask for advice.
Most likely you will have to send a letter of explanation and they will request X-ray at a later date.