NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 22-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Med's Done....
First on 27-01-2014, Second on 27-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Passport Req..
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 16-10-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
VISA ISSUED...
First on 06-06-2014, Second on 14-10-2014 (due to family addition)
I am FSW 2013 applicant and received request letter for medical,PCC,RPRF and passport.I need to submit these till 09 feb 2014.Now my wife is pregnant and due date is in June. After this submission we will get visa stamping which is valid till one year from the date of medical of principle applicant.
Now I have 3 options

Option 1:
Inform online about my wife pregnancy to visa office and ask them for formal extension for medicals and submission of passport till June 2014 and send PCC and RPRF draft now.

Problem for option1:
We will be crossing the last date of submission for passport and completion of medicals. So i will have to ask NDVO for extension of passport submission date and medical completion date. I don't know they will reply me before 9 Feb.
Even if they reply and allow us, still we will be putting our case pending and leaving it totally on NDVO to send us again request letter for fresh medicals and passports.

Benefit of option 1:
Medical for all 4 will happen after the birth of our second child and completion of his addition to our application (making his birth certificate, passport, submitting his family addition forms and his PR fee).So medical for all 4 will be approximately in august 2014. We will get visa stamping for all 4 approximately in Nov 2014 with validity till august 2015. We will get 9 month time to land.

Option2:
DO all Medical tests for me, my son and wife except her X-Ray (which will happen in June) now and then choose option 2a or 2b

Problem for option 2:
Medical date will be considered as Dec 2013.We will get visa stamping for all 4 after addition of new child to our application (making his birth certificate, passport, submitting his family addition forms, his PR fee and his medical) approximately till Nov 2014 with validity till Dec 2014.so we will get only one month time to land.

Option 2a): send PCC, RPRF draft, Medical receipts and passports altogether now
Problem for option2a:
In this case our passport will be blocked with NDVO till june as NDVO will not issue visa till the completion of medical x ray. Also as the our passport will be with NDVO so we will not be able to make the passport of our new born child as you need parent passport for that.

Option 2b:
DO all Medical tests for me, my son and wife except her X-Ray(which will happen in June) and send PCC, RPRF draft, Medical receipts except passports now and send passport in June 2014
Problem for option 2b:
We will be crossing the last date of submission for passport(9 Feb 2014). So i will have to ask NDVO for extension of passport submission date. I don't know they will reply me before 9 Feb.

Option 3:
Do all Medical tests including x-ray using led shield now and send PCC,RPRF draft, medical reciepts and passports now

Problems for option 3:

· it will be a risk to baby
· Medical date will be considered as Dec 2013.We will get PR visa stamping for 3 of us now with validity till Dec 2014.but without new child visa stamping we can't land in Canada. After child birth we will do his addition to our application (making his birth certificate, passport, submitting his family addition forms, his PR fee and his medical).then we will get his visa stamping approximately till Nov 2014.So we will get one month time to land.

please advise which option should I take....

munirask

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
5-09-2013
IELTS Request
already sent
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
06-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-2-14
LANDED..........
3rd April 2014
Hey since u seem a worried, thought of giving u a suggestion since I am a Physiotherapist specializing in Obstetrics. Firstly I am guessing ur wife is approx 4 months pregnant. A couple of X-rays in Pregnancy are in no way harmful to d baby. Repeated X-rays which I would estimate at around 1-2/week thruout pregnancy is definitely harmful to d baby.And your wife will be wearing a lead protection which will further protect d fetus.

Please dont go by these myths that even one X-ray in pregnancy is harmful to the fetus. It is as true as one saying if u eat malai you will have a fair child.

Secondly why dont you just land in Canada before your wife delivers. If her pregnancy is uneventful there should be no reason not to fly even in the 32-34 week onwards.
I understand that planning is necessary but sometimes one needs to deviate to a new one.

All said and done this is just my opinion. Please consult your Gynec before you decide and not solely based on what I have said.
Hope this helps. Have a gd day.

Saf_khan

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Skipped
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
munirask said:
Hey since u seem a worried, thought of giving u a suggestion since I am a Physiotherapist specializing in Obstetrics. Firstly I am guessing ur wife is approx 4 months pregnant. A couple of X-rays in Pregnancy are in no way harmful to d baby. Repeated X-rays which I would estimate at around 1-2/week thruout pregnancy is definitely harmful to d baby.And your wife will be wearing a lead protection which will further protect d fetus.

Please dont go by these myths that even one X-ray in pregnancy is harmful to the fetus. It is as true as one saying if u eat malai you will have a fair child.

Secondly why dont you just land in Canada before your wife delivers. If her pregnancy is uneventful there should be no reason not to fly even in the 32-34 week onwards.
I understand that planning is necessary but sometimes one needs to deviate to a new one.

All said and done this is just my opinion. Please consult your Gynec before you decide and not solely based on what I have said.
Hope this helps. Have a gd day.
I agree to above, actually no need to tell anything. Get VISA stamped and land in Calgary or any city of Alberta because you will be covered for the medical from the day of landing. So, no worries.

I think you're too my worried and give your options and pros & cons.

there is nothing to worry my friend. these things are very common and solutions are available. In case if you want to deliver your baby outside of Canada, you can do that. After medical you will get Passport requirement then you can inform CIC about this case and they will hold you VISA till your wife get delivered baby and you can proceed with your new born medical and can get VISA stamped with you.

Chill and enjoy, i must say that you should deliver baby in Canada.

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...

masood8

Oct 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2011
Doc's Request.
20-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
Brother I am also in the same position of yours.
well in my case I decided not to perform the X-ray, we sebd all the family medical except my wife X-ray.
I made the decision due to following reasons.
First of all X-ray is harmfull for fetus rather u use any kind of protective shield. I agree with some radiologists that lead apren protects the fetus from harmful X-ray s but it all depend on the radiologist how is performing the X-ray since any mistake can occur and some time X-ray is repeated since my X-ray was also repeated twice. So to be on the save side we avoided the X-ray.
Secondly let us asume that you agreed to perform Xray and send your medical to VO its not garanted that your visa will be stamped within the EDD. Some time the situation become worse and decisions become tough.
So to be on the safe side I made this decision. Now its up to you that what u will decide.

Regards

naser20004

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
File Transfer...
October 31, 2012
Med's Request
March 26, 2015 (by email)
Med's Done....
March 31, 2015
Passport Req..
June 29, 2015 (by email)
sharmausct said:
I am FSW 2013 applicant and received request letter for medical,PCC,RPRF and passport.I need to submit these till 09 feb 2014.Now my wife is pregnant and due date is in June. After this submission we will get visa stamping which is valid till one year from the date of medical of principle applicant.
Now I have 3 options

Option 1:
Inform online about my wife pregnancy to visa office and ask them for formal extension for medicals and submission of passport till June 2014 and send PCC and RPRF draft now.

Problem for option1:
We will be crossing the last date of submission for passport and completion of medicals. So i will have to ask NDVO for extension of passport submission date and medical completion date. I don't know they will reply me before 9 Feb.
Even if they reply and allow us, still we will be putting our case pending and leaving it totally on NDVO to send us again request letter for fresh medicals and passports.

Benefit of option 1:
Medical for all 4 will happen after the birth of our second child and completion of his addition to our application (making his birth certificate, passport, submitting his family addition forms and his PR fee).So medical for all 4 will be approximately in august 2014. We will get visa stamping for all 4 approximately in Nov 2014 with validity till august 2015. We will get 9 month time to land.

Option2:
DO all Medical tests for me, my son and wife except her X-Ray (which will happen in June) now and then choose option 2a or 2b

Problem for option 2:
Medical date will be considered as Dec 2013.We will get visa stamping for all 4 after addition of new child to our application (making his birth certificate, passport, submitting his family addition forms, his PR fee and his medical) approximately till Nov 2014 with validity till Dec 2014.so we will get only one month time to land.

Problem for option2a:
In this case our passport will be blocked with NDVO till june as NDVO will not issue visa till the completion of medical x ray. Also as the our passport will be with NDVO so we will not be able to make the passport of our new born child as you need parent passport for that.

Option 2b:
DO all Medical tests for me, my son and wife except her X-Ray(which will happen in June) and send PCC, RPRF draft, Medical receipts except passports now and send passport in June 2014
Problem for option 2b:
We will be crossing the last date of submission for passport(9 Feb 2014). So i will have to ask NDVO for extension of passport submission date. I don't know they will reply me before 9 Feb.

Option 3:
Do all Medical tests including x-ray using led shield now and send PCC,RPRF draft, medical reciepts and passports now

Problems for option 3:

· Medical date will be considered as Dec 2013.We will get PR visa stamping for 3 of us now with validity till Dec 2014.but without new child visa stamping we can't land in Canada. After child birth we will do his addition to our application (making his birth certificate, passport, submitting his family addition forms, his PR fee and his medical).then we will get his visa stamping approximately till Nov 2014.So we will get one month time to land.

1- X-ray does not pose risk in pregnancy
2-if you do medicals now, you have a reasonable chance to get visa and land before due date, baby will not require sponsoring.

Swaru

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2010
Doc's Request.
29th Sep 2010
AOR Received.
29th Sep 2010, 2nd AOR 4th Jan 2011, 25th April 2012 In-process
IELTS Request
Done in 2009
Med's Request
28th June 2013 :)
Med's Done....
12 July 2013, 29th July 2013 medicals received by NDVO
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th June 2013 :), Decision Made 30th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
25th Mar 2014
LANDED..........
Planning to land in July 2nd week
Hi Sharmausct
I was in a same situation as you when I have received my Medicals, I was 5th Month Pregnant, I got the X-ray done, they will use Lead sheild , and absolutely zero effect on the baby and the Mother, my baby is 4 months old now, and 100% healthy.
Please take second opinion from the gynic.

Swaru

sharmausct said:
Now I have 3 options

Option 1:

Problem for option1:

Benefit of option 1:

Option2:

Problem for option 2:

Problem for option2a:

Option 2b:
Problem for option 2b:

Option 3:

Problems for option 3:

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
thanks for replies........all suggestions are welcome........

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Swaru said:
Hi Sharmausct
I was in a same situation as you when I have received my Medicals, I was 5th Month Pregnant, I got the X-ray done, they will use Lead sheild , and absolutely zero effect on the baby and the Mother, my baby is 4 months old now, and 100% healthy.

Swaru
so when did you get visa stamping...before child's birth or after child's birth..if you got it before child birth...then how did you added him to your family...

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Swaru said:
Hi Sharmausct

Swaru
please check your personal mail......

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
where are you swaru...please check your PM

scorpion30

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-06-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
01-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-02-2012
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
SENT WITH MED
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2012
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
Hi

I went thru same situation and torment...... few suggestions with my exp

1.) Dont worry for your wife's X-Ray....Docs are going to put the sheild around her and she or child wont be effected....we did the same thing when my wife was expecting..very thing went fine accept the fact that my son is born hyper active and breaking everything around :D dont know its x-ray or any other ray :) :)

2.) If possible try n fly before her delivery as getting a passport after your baby is born is again lengthy process and might as well take 6-7 months.

3.) How ever if you plan to have baby in your homeland. please follow the process mentioned below

a. Please get Birth Crtificate and Passport arranged ASAP (very obvious and mandate docs )
b. Send your existing stamped PPs and COPRs to relevant VO.
c. Also attach IM0008, Visa Replacement Fees (17 CAD) for exisitng members for those who already have the VISAs Visa Fees for new born child (150 CAD). Dont forget to add Proof of funds again for family including your new born
d. Consulate would send Med request for new born and Cancelled (Cancelled without Prejudice) PPs back.
e. Once Meds are done. Send all the PPs, including new borns, back to VO
f. Entire process is quite lengthy. Atleast in my case it was, it took almost 6 months to get the VISAs reissued.

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
scorpion30 said:
Hi

I went thru same situation and torment...... few suggestions with my exp

1.) Dont worry for your wife's X-Ray....Docs are going to put the sheild around her and she or child wont be effected....we did the same thing when my wife was expecting..very thing went fine accept the fact that my son is born hyper active and breaking everything around :D dont know its x-ray or any other ray :) :)

2.) If possible try n fly before her delivery as getting a passport after your baby is born is again lengthy process and might as well take 6-7 months.

3.) How ever if you plan to have baby in your homeland. please follow the process mentioned below

a. Please get Birth Crtificate and Passport arranged ASAP (very obvious and mandate docs )
b. Send your existing stamped PPs and COPRs to relevant VO.
c. Also attach IM0008, Visa Replacement Fees (17 CAD) for exisitng members for those who already have the VISAs Visa Fees for new born child (150 CAD). Dont forget to add Proof of funds again for family including your new born
d. Consulate would send Med request for new born and Cancelled (Cancelled without Prejudice) PPs back.
e. Once Meds are done. Send all the PPs, including new borns, back to VO
f. Entire process is quite lengthy. Atleast in my case it was, it took almost 6 months to get the VISAs reissued.
thank you for your reply.....if i decide to get my baby delivered in Canada...can you tell how much will it cost..i will land in Alberta and i have heard that you are covered form day one..this coverage covers all or will i have to spend some money from my side also....

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
hi all.....

masood8

Oct 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2011
Doc's Request.
20-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
If u r planing to land in Alberta, it will not cost you a single penny since medical is covered from day one. There is nothing to spend from your side.

Regards