+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Predictions for 7th Draw :: Dates of Draw | CRS Cut-off Score | No of ITA Issued

csam

Apr 7, 2015
jemdill said:
I dont agree with score
It will be Between 420-453
Because mine is 420 :p ;D :D ;)

I hope that really gets true :) Well, optimistically it should be 400+ :D

All the best !

anishsm

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting....
Nomination.....
Waiting....
AOR Received.
Waiting....
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
ramyfathalla said:
@ anishsm could you please tell me what do you mean specific draw ? I read it in somewhere but when you repeated I am so curious to know if there will be a specific draw in next months ?
Thanks.
CIC can do draws for specific streams/programs like the CEC (Canadian Experience Class), FST(Federal Skilled Trades), FSW (Federal Skilled Worker), etc....
In such a case candidates that meet the criteria for that particular stream are selected in the draw..

If it is not a stream specific draw then it happens based solely on the points and not any either criteria..

So what I meant to say was I have a very healthy chance in the next round but that would be hampered if they do a specific draw as I am only eligible for the FSW program

Hope that clears..

Bhullar28

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
anishsm said:
The 7th draw is giving me sleepless nights !! :'( :'(
My score is 441 so I am highly optimistic.. If they don't do CEC specific draw
Mine is still with WES, half the time their website is under maintenance, and the flood of applications have prolonged their dates... Hoping to get it before the coming two draws... Hoping for something around 460, once EE profile is created...

7th draw could be around 435 and 8th is bound to touch 415 mark, both taking around 4000 candidates... And as most of the populace is between 375 and 425, hardly anything is going to change after 8th draw.. As more people keep coming up, and existing ones improve their scores...

Bhullar28

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
talktoudaykumar said:
Hi All

I have 385 points and by end of april i will be 380 .
M IELTS is abouut to expire in the month of SEPT.

Will 380 will be picked up before aug?
First and foremost, you have to book a seat for an IELTS asap... Waiting for it to hit "When September ends", is way too risky...

Hopefully, it should hit 380 by Aug...

csam

Apr 7, 2015
Hi,

My score being 446, I have a logically strong chance of getting an ITA in the next draw (#7).
However our IELTS result touches two year mark by End of May'15 :(
Could someone please comment as to what should be the plan of action ?

Thanks

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
csam said:
Hi,

My score being 446, I have a logically strong chance of getting an ITA in the next draw (#7).
However our IELTS result touches two year mark by End of May'15 :(
Could someone please comment as to what should be the plan of action ?

Thanks
dnt worry u ll get an ITA by April..then try submittng ur documents before ur IELTS expires...n then simply dnt bother...generally the lock in date is the date u receive ur ITA so chill...

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
anishsm said:
CIC can do draws for specific streams/programs like the CEC (Canadian Experience Class), FST(Federal Skilled Trades), FSW (Federal Skilled Worker), etc....
In such a case candidates that meet the criteria for that particular stream are selected in the draw..

If it is not a stream specific draw then it happens based solely on the points and not any either criteria..

So what I meant to say was I have a very healthy chance in the next round but that would be hampered if they do a specific draw as I am only eligible for the FSW program

Hope that clears..
+1 for you thanks so much and good luck.

csam

Apr 7, 2015
preeti.msingh109 said:
dnt worry u ll get an ITA by April..then try submittng ur documents before ur IELTS expires...n then simply dnt bother...generally the lock in date is the date u receive ur ITA so chill...
Thanks !!

GoodTimes

Apr 8, 2015
@CanadianDreams419 ---- Your prediction seem sensible.. :) I feel this time the cut off score will be much more lesser ...may be 350

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Bhullar28 said:
First and foremost, you have to book a seat for an IELTS asap... Waiting for it to hit "When September ends", is way too risky...

Hopefully, it should hit 380 by Aug...

Thanks yaar. I have to try for August slot(at max) and get new result handy by Sept.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
talktoudaykumar said:
Thanks yaar. I have to try for August slot(at max) and get new result handy by Sept.
I have one question here.

If i write IELTS again, In a worst case.. if i get a bit low score... which IELTS score i need to mention in the EE profile?

For an example, One's current IELTS expires on sept and score is 6.5 and new IELTS score is 6, then which one is valid?

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
talktoudaykumar said:

If i write IELTS again, In a worst case.. if i get a bit low score... which IELTS score i need to mention in the EE profile?

For an example, One's current IELTS expires on sept and score is 6.5 and new IELTS score is 6, then which one is valid?
NEW IELTS with 6

pinkyshah

Apr 8, 2015
My husband is the main applicant and he has three years of experience in a company which is no more into existence. ..his ex boss is ready to give reference letter..can v show that?

sivamind

Mar 14, 2015
talktoudaykumar said:

Depending on when are you submitting the documents.
If you are submitting the documents before the expiry of your current IELTS, then use 6.5.
If you are submitting the documents after the expiry, then should use 6.

If you did not get ITA by Aug, then update your new score in EE profile.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021