+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-Sales NOC code

Ayush1193

Oct 3, 2019
Hi,

I have received my ITA on 2nd Oct 2019. I have some confusion with the NOC code for my previous role as Pre-Sales executive. The job profile letter which I have received from my employer includes following roles & responsibilities:

1. Pre sales activities for business development like proposal management and coordination
2. Marketing activities like Branding, presentations, client visits, market research/ intelligence activities.
3. Own RFP (Request for proposal) documents, presentations, capability documents and case studies and coordination with delivery & other support groups.
4. Client visits to ensure that objectives are fulfilled, our positioning is effectively communicated.

I'm not sure if this is 6221 or 4163 or something else.

Could anyone please assist me?

Thanks

Mar 14, 2019
Hi,

I have received my ITA on 2nd Oct 2019. I have some confusion with the NOC code for my previous role as Pre-Sales executive. The job profile letter which I have received from my employer includes following roles & responsibilities:

1. Pre sales activities for business development like proposal management and coordination
2. Marketing activities like Branding, presentations, client visits, market research/ intelligence activities.
3. Own RFP (Request for proposal) documents, presentations, capability documents and case studies and coordination with delivery & other support groups.
4. Client visits to ensure that objectives are fulfilled, our positioning is effectively communicated.

Thanks
Hi,

I also have the same profile (PreSales/Bid Manager). I've applied through 6221. As the Roles and Responsibilities of 6221 are close to the exact R&R.

sarathkarra

Oct 14, 2019
Hi,

Thanks
Even I fall under 6221, Can you pl let me know your CRS score, was it from EE or PNP ?

pcdreamcanada

Dec 26, 2020
Hi Aditya,
Could we connect over call? Even I am applying with NOC 6221. Need some guidance. Thanks!
Hey! Any updates on your application with 6221 code? I have received my ITA and now I am looking for some guidance on referral letters from employers. I am a pre-sales analyst/consultant with a reputed IT firm

dhruvsrm

Dec 22, 2021
I am also in. a bid manager role in IT Company. I think it should be 4163 as 6221 is for grade B and not a