+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-portal

Onejourney

Oct 21, 2021
Hello
I received my pre-portal email on21 July2023. I replied next day but still waiting until now for the second portal email with log in information. If Any body is similar or knows why it takes that much time please let me know. I'm protected refugee here in canada
Hi When you replied to the preportal email did you receive any automated response from ircc to show that the reply was received? I want to make sure we did it correctly. Thanks.

whatliesbeneath

Jun 14, 2023
Yes finally I received my credentials on Sunday 27 August
Wish you all the best
Congratulations, I got my pre-arrival letter on 27 August and PR portal email on 29 August. Like you, I replied them as I got the email but I got no response since then. Did you have an automated response when you replied the mail?

bfour

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Congratulations, I got my pre-arrival letter on 27 August and PR portal email on 29 August. Like you, I replied them as I got the email but I got no response since then. Did you have an automated response when you replied the mail?
can you pls share your timeline ? when did they start processing the application or medical passed ?

whatliesbeneath

Jun 14, 2023
can you pls share your timeline ? when did they start processing the application or medical passed ?
Refugee accepted June 2022
PR Applied July 2022,
AOR January 2023,
Pre-arrival letter 27 August 2023
PR Portal letter 29 August 2023
They didn't want medical. They didn't want any other documents. It's really strange.

SarayKhan

Aug 19, 2023
I received a congratulation email yes, on 30 August and now I'm just waiting for the cards