+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-landing anxiety...

ivo123

Jan 6, 2019
Hi all,

Firstly, thanks everyone here for all the help so far! Without this forum I would not have been able to do the submission on my own!!

It is finally coming close to the day I land in Canada...and I am starting to feel anxious about forgetting to do something really small....

For you guys that have landed, what are the things which were your "must have checklist"?

I've got my:

• COPR
  • Printouts from the online communications on my application / account
  • Passport (no visa/stamp or eSTA as EU)
  • Medical records
Anything else?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi all,

Firstly, thanks everyone here for all the help so far! Without this forum I would not have been able to do the submission on my own!!

It is finally coming close to the day I land in Canada...and I am starting to feel anxious about forgetting to do something really small....

For you guys that have landed, what are the things which were your "must have checklist"?

I've got my:

• COPR
  • Medical records
Anything else?
Maybe goods to follow form if that applies and a Canadian address for your PR card.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/application-approved.html

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi all,

I've got my:

• COPR
  • Medical records
Anything else?
bank statement for Proof of Fund, don't forget that :D

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi all,

I've got my:

• COPR
  • Medical records
Anything else?
You don't need "Printouts from the online communications on my application / account" at all and you only need "Medical records" if you are tracking something specific and need to update a doctor in Canada, certainly not for landing.

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
You don't need "Printouts from the online communications on my application / account" at all and you only need "Medical records" if you are tracking something specific and need to update a doctor in Canada, certainly not for landing.
Take everything you submitted plus the documents they mailed you and the list of goods that follow.

coder_immigrant

May 18, 2019
I feel for you, I am myself waiting for the landing day like crazy.

I want to land soon and formalize everything fast!!!

Thank you for this thread because I have found a place to ventilate my anxiety :D

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
Things you need for landing:-

Passport
COPR
Bank Statements (they usually don't ask).

You don't need 1 kg of documents to prove anything here, The Canadian Government have checked your details along with background verification which has been enough to issue a COPR.

Have a beer and relax.

Goodluck!

Dan