+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRE ITA - Submitting Express Entry Online Application

ravi4091

Jan 23, 2017
Dear all,

I would appreciate if someone would address the below-given issues,

1. As my given name along with my family name which appears in the passport is RAVI VERMA, all in upper case, I have filled my name in the online application as Ravi Verma. Would it be accepted ??

2. Secondly, Just had a quick question about the educational details which I have mentioned in my application. As the option says enter Name of school / Institution, I have mentioned it as University of Pune which was my university. So I wanted to understand whether I was supposed to mention my college's name which is KHS college of science and commerce and which was affiliated to the University of Pune or just the name of the university would be ok??

3.My office which was in Hinjewadi Pune has shifted to a different place within the city as a result, the address on the salary slips as well as the company letterhead has changed. Now while requesting for the reference letter the address on the letterhead will differ from the offer letter and other documents? would it cause any problem??

4.Lastly, for proof of funds, is it ok to show fixed deposits from the local bank along with a letter from the bank stating the current amount in CAD and also the transactions for the last 6 months.? What exactly is bank draft?

ravi4091

Jan 23, 2017
1. That's fine.
2. That's fine. Name of university if sufficient.
3. That's fine. You can explain this in LOE (Letter of explanation) if you want.
4. I will leave this to more experienced members to answer.

Thank you so much for your kind response, really appreciate it.!! :)

Lastly, I just had a question about the educational details which I have mentioned in my online application for EE profile.

Firstly, I completed my graduation in Bsc(comp). It was a full-time 3-year degree, however, I got my result I December 2015 as I had to clear a subject in the month of October 2015. So, on my convocation and passing certificate, the date is October 2015. So which date should I mention as the end date in the educational detail should it be starting from June 2007 to Oct 2010?? or June 2007 to Dec 2010??

Secondly, for my masters it was a two-year full-time degree I have the same query about the end date of the course as I have cleared it on April 2013 so should it be starting from July 2011 to Apr 2013? If yes, then its not exactly 2 years if we look at the exact date..so would it be fine??

Wating for your kind response,

Ravi