+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-Feb 2008 applicants please share any good news to strengthen our hopes!!!

mississaugans

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Hello to all my Pre-Feb 2008 peers : I am creating this topic to use it as source of hope for all the Pre-Feb 2008 applicants that are waiting and praying for the best outcome...

I would like to start sharing that today one of our lucky members ( ItsBeenLongNow ) just received Medical Request and he is an 2007 applicant... Which means that we can keep our faith and hope growing and wait with patience an a positive attitud until God decides our fate... You can see the previous case in other thread 2007 applicants status...

God bless you all and good luck to everyone!!!

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Indeed a great news for pre 2008 applicants and it shows that they are not only looking on how long you have been applied but on the points as well. So my hope as 2006 applicant is still alive - thank you so much Lord God:).

Cheers everyone.

ferdous

May 4, 2008
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2006
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
n/a
mississaugans said:
Hello to all my Pre-Feb 2008 peers : I am creating this topic to use it as source of hope for all the Pre-Feb 2008 applicants that are waiting and praying for the best outcome...

I would like to start sharing that today one of our lucky members ( ItsBeenLongNow ) just received Medical Request and he is an 2007 applicant... Which means that we can keep our faith and hope growing and wait with patience an a positive attitud until God decides our fate... You can see the previous case in other thread 2007 applicants status...

God bless you all and good luck to everyone!!!
thanks.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
You are keeping hope against hope inspite of passing of bill.