Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
I think the only people being asked (someone say if I'm wrong) are those who have answered yes to a Statutory Condition question.

If you've been denied a entry before or refused a visa, there's no harm in having one ready for when they request it. Or if you want to submit it in your letter of explanation.

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was asked for Sch A and did not answer Yes to statutory questions. I believe the Sch A is for an update of info (new job, address change) since your application was submitted and also to acquire a genuine signature as opposed to an electronic one (for comparison) when you sign your CoPR. Just my thoughts, but I would wait until it was requested. It takes 5 mins to fill in, print, sign and upload.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They ask for name in my native language or script... What does that even mean? I'm Indian, but my first language is english... so do I have to get someone to write it for me in Hindi? in black ink?
And can I type the rest of the form?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
britinvancouver said:
I think the only people being asked (someone say if I'm wrong) are those who have answered yes to a Statutory Condition question.

If you've been denied a entry before or refused a visa, there's no harm in having one ready for when they request it. Or if you want to submit it in your letter of explanation.
Incorrect. Schedule A is just a way for CIC to know if anything has changed in your status during the application process. If they feel like rectifying something then they'd ask for regardless of what you've answered to the statutory questions. Neither me nor my spouse have been refused any visas in the past and yet I got a request to complete one for him.

To the PA, don't submit documentation you are not required to. IF towards the end of your process CIC needs such document from you they WILL request it.

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EFK said:
They ask for name in my native language or script... What does that even mean? I'm Indian, but my first language is english... so do I have to get someone to write it for me in Hindi? in black ink?
And can I type the rest of the form?
It's just your natural signature they request, whatever way you sign everyday. Everything else on the form is typed.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can't fit any of my company/ universities in type... so I have to write the whole form with black pen... it says we can TYPE or PRINT in blank ink... is that ok?