+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival services

Ankita bhagat

Mar 24, 2019
I just got an email from cic which state we are currently processing ur file and your are now qualify for pre arrival services..
I just read on internet that these services are for the new comers but i am in canada from last 4 years and my husband is also in canada but he is doing job in trucking field for that reason he is going to usa for job purposes..why i get this email?? Is it a good sign

Ded2022

Mar 30, 2022
I just got an email from cic which state we are currently processing ur file and your are now qualify for pre arrival services..
I just read on internet that these services are for the new comers but i am in canada from last 4 years and my husband is also in canada but he is doing job in trucking field for that reason he is going to usa for job purposes..why i get this email?? Is it a good sign

Did you get any response yet? I'm on the same boat. Got the letter but I'm in Canada. Did you get PPR? Thanks

SOLOTIMER

Oct 4, 2022
I got a pre arrival letter on the 3rd of sept 2022, followed by eligibility decision letter on the 12th of same month but till now have not heard back from CIC. i called last week and an agent told me they carrying out security check and in my online status check it indicated that background check is complete. i thought by now i should have gotten a COPR LETTER. Cn anyone explain what could be possibly happening?