+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival services

metro1017

Oct 13, 2015
i came across Arrive Prepared Canada and i found what they say on their website quite intersting, since im not in Toronto yet and i can use all the help they can provide, i was wondering if anybody tried them, or any similar services? and how was their experience.
thanks in advance for the feedback

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How much are they charging for their service and what kind of service do they provide?

metro1017

Oct 13, 2015
steaky said:
How much are they charging for their service and what kind of service do they provide?
Hi Steaky, well it's a free service funded by CIC canada and they provide pre arrival counseling on how to get a job and get to know the canadian workplace etc ...

abegailgilo

Oct 13, 2016
metro1017 said:
i came across Arrive Prepared Canada and i found what they say on their website quite intersting, since im not in Toronto yet and i can use all the help they can provide, i was wondering if anybody tried them, or any similar services? and how was their experience.
thanks in advance for the feedback
Hi, Metro!

I am currently volunteering for Next Stop Canada. You might be interested to take a look into their program as well.. :)

NextStopCanada.ca is a great way to find out about life in Canada, how to prepare for your move, what you need to do before you leave your home country and how you can bring your belongings tax free when you land in Canada.

It is a CIC funded program to help people from allover the world who are in the process of coming to Canada or have done a short landing.

They focus on the needs of the entire family, youth, adults and elders; and though they are focused on Ontario, they are offering Canada wide resources.

They are a team of immigrants themselves who speak many different languages and want to share their insider knowledge which is extremely important to know before arriving in Canada. It can save you money, time and bring you on a clearer road to success.

These services are free, as the Canadian Government funds them especially for you!

Ask them everything you want to know! Contact them as many times as you need answers.

You can contact all the pre-arrival services funded by CIC, you have the right to use all of them for free. If you dont like a service , you may move on to the next one until you find a good fit for you.

You need one of these documents to register:

Medical Examination or Security request letter
Letter requesting for passport submission
IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services
Canadian Permanent Resident Visa
Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter

metro1017

Oct 13, 2015
abegailgilo said:
Hi, Metro!

I am currently volunteering for Next Stop Canada. You might be interested to take a look into their program as well.. :)

NextStopCanada.ca is a great way to find out about life in Canada, how to prepare for your move, what you need to do before you leave your home country and how you can bring your belongings tax free when you land in Canada.

It is a CIC funded program to help people from allover the world who are in the process of coming to Canada or have done a short landing.

They focus on the needs of the entire family, youth, adults and elders; and though they are focused on Ontario, they are offering Canada wide resources.

They are a team of immigrants themselves who speak many different languages and want to share their insider knowledge which is extremely important to know before arriving in Canada. It can save you money, time and bring you on a clearer road to success.

These services are free, as the Canadian Government funds them especially for you!

Ask them everything you want to know! Contact them as many times as you need answers.

You can contact all the pre-arrival services funded by CIC, you have the right to use all of them for free. If you dont like a service , you may move on to the next one until you find a good fit for you.

You need one of these documents to register:

Medical Examination or Security request letter
Letter requesting for passport submission
IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services
Canadian Permanent Resident Visa
Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter

Thank you Abegailgilo for the info, i will definitly check out nexstopcanada ;)
cheers

abegailgilo

Oct 13, 2016
metro1017 said:
Thank you Abegailgilo for the info, i will definitly check out nexstopcanada ;)
cheers
You are most welcome! If you have time to register now, someone is able to assist you with your concerns :) Have a great day!

Cheers,
Abegail

CIIP Philippines

May 27, 2016
Hi everyone!

Please register for Planning for Canada as soon as you receive an email invitation to attend FREE pre-arrival services from the Embassy of Canada.

PPR is not required. It is best to attend as early as possible to learn about the best opportunities for employment and settlement in Canada.

What does Planning for Canada offer you?
- Full-day session focused on what you need to know and where to find more information
- Personalized planning session on your career and settlement goals
- Connections to key Canadian organization for additional pre-arrival guidance and support
- Access to specialized online information sessions

Register online at http://planningforcanada.ca/
Visit https://www.facebook.com/PlanningforCanadaPhilippinesCIIP/ and see comments and stories from our participants.

We hope to hear from you soon!