FAM
Visa Office......
London
Med's Request
30/07/2017
Med's Done....
17/08/2017
Hi all
I received my pre arrival letter last Wedenesday then decision made appeared online on Friday . But the didn't ask for the passports yet . My medical were done last year 17 Aug. And my daughter 28 Aug. And have been received in the mention date . Any similar cases. How long do you think it will take for them to ask for the passport

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi all
I received my pre arrival letter last Wedenesday then decision made appeared online on Friday . But the didn't ask for the passports yet . My medical were done last year 17 Aug. And my daughter 28 Aug. And have been received in the mention date . Any similar cases. How long do you think it will take for them to ask for the passport
how long it will take to ask for passport varies and depends on the VO........your pre-arrival letter is good news.....its more good news that decision has been made........relax......you will receive passport request very soon.

Ricmeanimor

Jun 4, 2018
how long it will take to ask for passport varies and depends on the VO........your pre-arrival letter is good news.....its more good news that decision has been made........relax......you will receive passport request very soon.
Hi Hello..We have the same situation, i was sponsoring my daughter 17 yrs old and just finish her medical exam last Dec of 2017 and the VO received and start the processing on January 2018 this year. Last April I received an email or letter from the VO stating about free pre-arrival services letter. I also want to ask if is there any good news to come soon or should I expect for a passport request already..

Thanks and advance!

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi Hello..We have the same situation, i was sponsoring my daughter 17 yrs old and just finish her medical exam last Dec of 2017 and the VO received and start the processing on January 2018 this year. Last April I received an email or letter from the VO stating about free pre-arrival services letter. I also want to ask if is there any good news to come soon or should I expect for a passport r
equest already..

Thanks and advance!
Pre-arrival services letter is good news......as it means you have passed eligibility assessment......and on-completion of background check which takes awhile......you will receive passport request (PPR)........relax........PPR will come.

Ricmeanimor

Jun 4, 2018
Pre-arrival services letter is good news......as it means you have passed eligibility assessment......and on-completion of background check which takes awhile......you will receive passport request (PPR)........relax........PPR will come.
Thanks Wakki thanks for the nice and high morale answer .. do We need to sign up the link on pre-arrival is it compulsory?

AF1227

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
7th July 2017
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
7th November 2017
Med's Request
25th August 2017
Med's Done....
29th August 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
7th June 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25th June 2018
LANDED..........
28th June 2018
@Wakki hey...I’m from NDVO..July 7th 2017 applicant....received pre arrival on 31st May 2018 and DM on 1st June 2018....no ppr yet...is it something to be scared off? I mean tons of applicants who got updates on the same date as me are done with ppr...except me...it scares me...I submitted web form and uploaded screenshots shows pre arrival and DM...can you or anyone shed some light on this...Thanks in advance

Reactions: Biatzzi

AF1227

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
7th July 2017
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
7th November 2017
Med's Request
25th August 2017
Med's Done....
29th August 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
7th June 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25th June 2018
LANDED..........
28th June 2018
I heard that passports are not requested for visa exempt countries, am I wrong?
That’s true...they just documentation of completion of pr COPR

Reactions: JingleBella

Larawidian1976

May 31, 2018
Jeddah
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Med's Request
30/07/2017
Med's Done....
17/08/2017
@Wakki hey...I’m from NDVO..July 7th 2017 applicant....received pre arrival on 31st May 2018 and DM on 1st June 2018....no ppr yet...is it something to be scared off? I mean tons of applicants who got updates on the same date as me are done with ppr...except me...it scares me...I submitted web form and uploaded screenshots shows pre arrival and DM...can you or anyone shed some light on this...Thanks in advance
This is the same thing that happened with me . (Iam from Jordan)Also same dates.I am waiting and I don't know what to do . My friend apply with me same nationality same VO and same family sponsoring case and they asked for her passports .

Last edited: