+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival letter and decision made

NAZ1978

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Hi there,
Under QSW
Pre-arrival letter since November 2019. Since then still waiting for them to ask PPR and PRL.fees
Thx

Mitali12

Dec 7, 2019
I got pre arrival letter on 3rd of Dec 2019. but still did not get PPR request. either it shows online that " IN PROCESS" .

How long does it take after pre arrival letter.how much time I can expect more?

please replay .....

Kristianfromcanada

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
I got pre arrival letter on 3rd of Dec 2019. but still did not get PPR request. either it shows online that " IN PROCESS" .

How long does it take after pre arrival letter.how much time I can expect more?

please replay .....
I received the same letter with a request to pay right RPRF but havnt yet received any update via email, ecas or gckey update. Perhaps if your in Canada youll call the call center to see if they have more recent update for you. The IRCC site is different for everyone and i have heard from some people on this forum that they find out more recent info this way. I have tried to call but it is next to impossible to get through :)

Faheem00

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hi There,

I received free pre arrival services letter on 6th dec 2019, recently i was trying to check my visa process using online tool on cic website its saying Decision made. But i did not receive any email or letter from them yet. Before when i used to check it was saying
" inProcess".

Is there anyone can help me with this? What to expect next?

SunshineJA

May 19, 2019
Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston,JA
App. Filed.......
06-06-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
File Transfer...
04-09-2019
Med's Request
19-08-2019
Med's Done....
28-08-2019
Interview........
06-02-2020
Passport Req..
29-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2020
Are you making reference to ecas. Both sponsorship side and permanent resident side now says "Decision Made"? If so yes you are at the end. You can expect PPR within few days to weeks max. Congrats in advance

Faheem00

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Are you making reference to ecas. Both sponsorship side and permanent resident side now says "Decision Made"? If so yes you are at the end. You can expect PPR within few days to weeks max. Congrats in advance
Thanks for the reply. Yes both sides are saying Decision made. My wife gt decision made back in april 19. She received an email as well that your decision has been made and its approved but i didn't get anything except that online status changed.

Bakhtiar009

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
I’m December 2018 applicant under spousal sponsorship.
Bio done March 2019.
Medical done on May 2019.
Interview done on December 10, 2019
I got pre arrival letter as well as RPRF request on December 18, 2019 which I deposit and submitted through web form today.

Does it mean my application approve?
When could I get the passport request?
Experts please advice.
Hi
We got the decision made status on ecase last week however gckey still showing in process. No email for ppr yet.

Kristianfromcanada

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Pardon the dumb question but is this PPR?
Kyiv, December 31, 2019 Santa claus santaclause@gmail.com Dear Santa Claus: * Application: F000 UCI : F000 * Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing. Before it can be finalized, you must follow the instructions below within 30 days of the date of this letter. Please include a copy of the first page of this letter with your submission. Please read carefully all information set out below and complete the steps accordingly. If you have any questions after reading these instructions (other than questions regarding life changes at step 1), please contact the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office in Kyiv by following the instructions on this website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contactircc/offices/international-visa-offices/kyiv.html 1. Change in your Family Composition You must immediately notify IRCC if there has or will be changes in your personal circumstances before immigrating to Canada, such as: A. Family status (e.g. marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation, birth, adoption, death of the sponsor, principal applicant or any accompanying family member, including grandchildren born to dependent children); or B. You or any of your family members are being charged or convicted of a criminal offence Failure to inform IRCC of any of these changes may delay processing, cause the cancellation of your immigration document or may render you and your family members inadmissible to Canada. Failure to inform IRCC of additional dependent family members may permanently exclude them from being eligible under sponsorship in the Family Class later on. If any of these changes apply to you, do not proceed with the rest of these instructions and contact the IRCC office who processed your application in order to receive additional instructions or guidance. According to our records, the office who processed your application is: Kyiv 1

2. Validity of a Confirmation of Permanent Residence form (IMM-5688) The issuance of your immigrant visa and/or of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence form (IMM5688) is time sensitive so it is important for you to act quickly upon receipt of this letter. Please note that the validity of your IMM-5688 is limited by the validity of your medical results or the validity of your passport (or of one of your accompanying dependent), whichever is shortest. Once you receive your IMM-5688, please check the information on it to make sure it is correct. If there are any errors, such as incorrect spelling of name or incorrect date of birth, please inform the IRCC office in Kyiv immediately to confirm if reprinting is necessary. Please note that IRCC follows strict guidelines to record names in its database and that we may not be able to accommodate personal preferences. You must travel to Canada and present your immigrant visa and IMM-5688 at a Canadian Port of Entry before they expire. Once issued, the validity of your IMM-5688 cannot be extended except in very specific circumstances, which may require us to reopen your application and undertake new assessments. Consequently, if you fail to enter Canada before your visa and IMM-5688 expire and still wish to immigrate to Canada, you may have to reapply by submitting an entirely new application and paying new processing fees. All such applications would be assessed according to the immigration laws in force at the time of receipt of the application. As a result, there is no guarantee that a future application would be successful. 3. Gather your documents A. Passport or Travel Document A valid and separate passport or travel document is necessary to immigrate to Canada for you and each of your accompanying dependent. If you are unable to obtain one, please contact our office for further guidance. All passports used to immigrate to Canada should be valid for a minimum of six months and contain at least two blank pages. Please note that Diplomatic, Official or Military passports cannot be used to immigrate to Canada. All citizens of Ukraine will receive in their passport an immigrant visa counterfoil. FOR FOREIGNERS RESIDING IN UKRAINE If you (or one of your accompanying dependent ) are not a citizen of Ukraine but are currently residing in Ukraine, you may not need to send us your passport depending on your citizenship or depending on your travel document. As a general rule, people who normally require a temporary resident visa to visit Canada will also need to receive an immigrant visa counterfoil while people who can travel temporarily to Canada with an electronic Travel Authorization do not require an immigrant visa counterfoil . If you are exempted from receiving an immigra nt visa, you (eTA) do not need to send us your passport, but you must form (IMMsend us a photocopy. You will only receive a Confirmation of Permanent Residence 5688) although you will be require to immigrate with the same passport or travel document mentioned o n your IMM IMM-- 5688. An eTA is not require to immigrate to Canada as your 5688 will be linked in our online systems with an and will allow you to travel to Canada by plane. If unsure, please check eFoil which is the equivalent of the https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration citizenship/services/visitcanada/entryrequirements-- refugees country.htmleTA 2 | P a g e

3. Gather your documents A. Passport or Travel Document A valid and separate passport or travel document is necessary to immigrate to Canada for you and each of your accompanying dependent. If you are unable to obtain one, please contact our office for further guidance. All passports used to immigrate to Canada should be valid for a minimum of six months and contain at least two blank pages. Please note that Diplomatic, Official or Military passports cannot be used to immigrate to Canada. All citizens of Ukraine will receive in their passport an immigrant visa counterfoil. FOR FOREIGNERS RESIDING IN UKRAINE If you (or one of your accompanying dependent ) are not a citizen of Ukraine but are currently residing in Ukraine, you may not need to send us your passport depending on your citizenship or depending on your travel document. As a general rule, people who normally require a temporary resident visa to visit Canada will also need to receive an immigrant visa counterfoil while people who can travel temporarily to Canada with an electronic Travel Authorization do not require an immigrant visa counterfoil . If you are exempted from receiving an immigra nt visa, you (eTA) do not need to send us your passport, but you must form (IMMsend us a photocopy. You will only receive a Confirmation of Permanent Residence 5688) although you will be require to immigrate with the same passport or travel document mentioned o n your IMM IMM-- 5688. An eTA is not require to immigrate to Canada as your 5688 will be linked in our online systems with an and will allow you to travel to Canada by plane. If unsure, please check eFoil which is the equivalent of the https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration citizenship/services/visitcanada/entryrequirements-- refugees country.html

Faheem00

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
I wana know one more thing. I am working in UAE. Right now i cannot quit my job and i have to enter canada before my medical expires and they are expiring end of next month. Is it possible if i can enter Canada for 2 3 weeks now and, Once i get my PR done then i come back and sort out my things here in uae and then i i ll go back to Canada for real after 6 months.