+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-Arrival and Decision made received canada pr.

Liban22

Dec 23, 2020
Somalia
Category........
Other
I received decision made and pre-arrival 1 month(approx.) and no update yet.
Here is my timeline.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 10, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 4, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 4, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on August 24, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on August 24, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
Can somebody tell me how much time it's going to take to get PPR?
Do you have ppr

Jeyosman

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
I received decision made and pre-arrival 1 month(approx.) and no update yet.
Here is my timeline.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 10, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 4, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 4, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on August 24, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on August 24, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
Can somebody tell me how much time it's going to take to get PPR?
The will give the visa on separate paper. They will send it to IOM. I hope soon it will be finalized. wish you good luck.

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Guys.. I got PPR around 2 weeks ago so sent passport. My application got approved yesterday and waiting for the return label to be activated :cool:. Visa is given till 11/2022.