+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre Approved ( UN NAMED LMIA )

rockyahmedov

Dec 7, 2023
Hi Guys ,

The company has pre-approved the LMIA Cook position. They have applied and waiting for approval. I would like to know, how long it takes to get approval Pre Pre-approved LMIA by Canada Service?

Please let me know, thank you in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Guys ,

The company has pre-approved the LMIA Cook position. They have applied and waiting for approval. I would like to know, how long it takes to get approval Pre Pre-approved LMIA by Canada Service?

Do they have the pre-approved LMIA or not? You mention they have already been approved for an LMiA. Do you mean you are waiting to see if you get approved for a WP?

rockyahmedov

Dec 7, 2023
LMIA is already pre approved. They requested to add the name to it. Just want to know , how long does it take in canada?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
LMIA is already pre approved. They requested to add the name to it. Just want to know , how long does it take in canada?
There are no steps such as "adding a name" to LMIA. A LMIA is issued to an employer and you simply apply for work permit under that LMIA. There'll never be an LMIA issued under your name.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Guys ,

How did you find this employment and were you required to pay for the job? How much is the advertised pay, days of vacation, any pId travel home, housing, etc. There seems to be some potential red flags.

rockyahmedov

Dec 7, 2023
Yes, it is . Company has a couple of Positive Pre Approved Un Named LMIA , they request Canada Service to add names to it . And when approved, the person applies for closed work permit .

rockyahmedov

Dec 7, 2023
I do understand very well. I did not mention that, pre-approved workers ! I am asking how long it takes , get approval pre-approval lmia .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
i have been working with this company almost 5 months , there are more than 8 Pre-Approved LMIA workers .

Yes, it is . Company has a couple of Positive Pre Approved Un Named LMIA , they request Canada Service to add names to it . And when approved, the person applies for closed work permit .
You were both saying they were approved and then weren’t sadly we see many people be scammed and since your posts weren’t always clear I was concerned you were being scammed. What permit do you currently have and how did you qualify? When does it expire? There isn’t a standard processing time for pre-approval of LMIAs and with recent announcements that more employers would be considered for the program there may have been be more applicants.

rockyahmedov

Dec 7, 2023
I Have a PGWP that will expire in 2024 November and the company will help me to switch a closed work permit (Positive Pre Approved LMIA ) . I have kept in touch with the HR Department, they have already said, it takes 2 weeks to a month. Just want to check online how long it takes ?

Jatinkhatri11

Feb 20, 2024
I Have a PGWP that will expire in 2024 November and the company will help me to switch a closed work permit (Positive Pre Approved LMIA ) . I have kept in touch with the HR Department, they have already said, it takes 2 weeks to a month. Just want to check online how long it takes ?
Hi bro did ur pre approved lmia got approved with your name now