Pre-Assessed..
Hello dear u might hear good stuff. Wait for a month. Regards

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hopefulever said:
Just one clarification:

Those who have filed through agents or consultants and heve even paid post landing service charges, what will happen to their fee. will agents return this amount to clients. In my view Clients have evry right to appeal in indian court against the agent and cic will definitely become a party to it. This will bering insult for cic and media will definitely exploit this situation. And I expect and hope lot of litigations will be filed in indian court and I am one of them. I have already consulted my advocate and case can be filed in india in such a scenerio and may bering relief to clients in returning money in addition adverse remarks to cic.

Ah but it was your choice to hire an agent. Nowhere does CIC tell you to hire an agent. So it is between you and your agent whether to issue a refund.

nahid023

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
this is totally injustice, no doubt. I am requesting all the victims/non-victims to raise your voice together so that they can stop it and save all our hopes. please all members come forward...

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
PMM said:
Hi

Ah but it was your choice to hire an agent. Nowhere does CIC tell you to hire an agent. So it is between you and your agent whether to issue a refund.
Better apply again on MI3

Ario

Nov 12, 2010
@ hopefulever
Do you really think a finding by an indian court will have any bearing on Canada or anywhere else apart from India ? Under international Law ,Countries reserve the right of admission to their territory;someone have written on this forum that immigration is a privilege not a right

czarjohn14

Nov 7, 2011
Quote from: vidya on March 30, 2012, 05:46:46 am
Will they refund the money along with interest ?

It just crossed my mind....On a business and banking perspective, the money collected fom the 300 applicants had earned already tremendous interest in years...

wolfpack27616

Apr 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
>>It just crossed my mind....On a business and banking perspective, the money collected fom the 300 applicants had earned already tremendous interest in years..

Except the fact that this is not a financial transaction. There was no agreement signed between the applicant and the Immigration agreeing on a timeline for processing. I highly doubt that a $1.75 Trillion economy (Canadian GDP) is reliant on migrant application fees as a source of income. The amount might sound huge, but in the scheme of things is just a drop in the bucket for them.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Dear In my caips ,the total points were alloted and even ielts results have been varified online. also paper selection is passed and medical forms are ready to be issued with all the details. this means every thing has been done on my file but issuance of medicals were held due to new occupation list in action.I am also sure that VO has assessed my file upto the final stage and could have sent the medicals but it was not. The things will be clear in coming few days with lot of clarifications coming from consultants, experts ,media and cic itself.

dhnenan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
hopefulever said:
Dear In my caips ,the total points were alloted and even ielts results have been varified online. also paper selection is passed and medical forms are ready to be issued with all the details. this means every thing has been done on my file but issuance of medicals were held due to new occupation list in action.I am also sure that VO has assessed my file upto the final stage and could have sent the medicals but it was not. The things will be clear in coming few days with lot of clarifications coming from consultants, experts ,media and cic itself.

Dear hopefulever,

Request if you could advise me from where have to gathered the information on your file.
I am an applicant of 2005.
Thanks to let me know

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Go for caips notes. It costs 5 CD if applied from canada and Rs 1600 from india through any bank by draft. Also you can pay online by paypal.