+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRC Collection

taz

May 30, 2013
Hi All,

I applied for my PRC renewal on 14th March 2013. My e-cas status shows that my application was approved on 21st May 2013 and that i need to pick up the PRC from the nearest CIC office.

I havent received the letter from the CIC as yet. I thought that CIC was mailing majority of the PRC. I was only out of the country for 80 odd days in the last 5 years.

I want to know what to expect, what documents to take etc when i go to pick up my card. Will it be like a citizenship interview.

Anyone who has gone to collect his PRC in person in the last one year, please do share your experience.

Any feedback would be helpful

Thanks

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taz said:
Hi All,

I applied for my PRC renewal on 14th March 2013. My e-cas status shows that my application was approved on 21st May 2013 and that i need to pick up the PRC from the nearest CIC office.

I havent received the letter from the CIC as yet. I thought that CIC was mailing majority of the PRC. I was only out of the country for 80 odd days in the last 5 years.

I want to know what to expect, what documents to take etc when i go to pick up my card. Will it be like a citizenship interview.

Anyone who has gone to collect his PRC in person in the last one year, please do share your experience.

Any feedback would be helpful

Thanks
ecas has a generic statement about PR Card pick up but most applicants then get the card in the mail. Give it another 1-2 weeks. If not you will receive a letter asking you to collect the card in person and the documents required. Take your passport and any employment related documents - Pay stubs, T4s, Notice of Tax Assessments.

taz

May 30, 2013
Thanks Msafiri

Still waiting for the letter from CIC. Lets see what it beholds :D

taz

May 30, 2013
Hi All,

It has now been four weeks and I still haven't recieved any letter from CIC. :-\