Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2014
I think that the people processing our applications sometimes get overlooked in all of our frustrations and desires to get our visas.

These are regular people like you and me, constantly bombarded with all of our paperwork!

I feel like sometimes I should be praying for them.

I pray that the visa processing officers are happy and healthy and motivated. I also pray that they are well rested and able to process all of our papers properly and efficiently. I pray for them and their families and that they are able to perform the tasks for us that are so important to all of us and our families.

PRCR

Jan 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweb87 said:
I think that the people processing our applications sometimes get overlooked in all of our frustrations and desires to get our visas.

These are regular people like you and me, constantly bombarded with all of our paperwork!

I pray that the visa processing officers are happy and healthy and motivated. I also pray that they are well rested and able to process all of our papers properly and efficiently. I pray for them and their families and that they are able to perform the tasks for us that are so important to all of us and our families.
AMEN!

WishuWereHere

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Amen and also pray for the IRB staff to be safe, happy and motivated to process the refugee claimants cases efficiently and effectively :)

anuradha7326

Star Member
Nov 15, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014 CC Charged 27 March 2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP scores Sent with application
File Transfer...
15th April 2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Decision Made 12.01.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Prayers for them and hope that they make right decisions for right people in a right state of mind.

Linda2004

May 15, 2013
sweb87 said:

Yes, let us pray for them. May God bless them and us!

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
It is good to remember they are human too. I've seen the pictures of their office now and I would hate to have that little space for so much paperwork.

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Media advisory - Canada's Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers announce immediate withdrawal of services at key international posts and at Headquarters
OTTAWA, May 21, 2013 /CNW/ - As part of ongoing efforts to bring Treasury Board back to the negotiating table, Canada's Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) will withdraw services in a number of international locations and at Headquarters in Ottawa, effective immediately.

The interruption of services will take place at the following locations: London (immigration section), Buenos Aires, Santiago, and at HQ in the International Economic Relations & Summits Division, Treaty Law Division, North America Bureau, North America Policy & Relations Division, Director General for Africa, Eastern & Southern Africa Relations Division.

Canada's Foreign Service Officers are in a legal strike position and will be maintaining pressure on the government headquarters until Treasury Board returns to the negotiating table for a substantive and genuine discussion on addressing the pay inequities Today's announcement is the next step in a series of coordinated activities to take place this Spring including 'Information Pickets' held in Ottawa, Washington DC, London and Mexico City. PAFSO members are in the midst work-to-rule campaign both at headquarters and at foreign posts.

The primary issue at hand is PAFSO's request for equal pay for equal work. Specifically, the union is seeking wage adjustments to keep Foreign Service Officer pay in line with comparable occupational groups. Canada's Foreign Service Officers help create Canadian jobs and build prosperity by providing critical support for Canadian businesses and promoting Canadian values abroad, in addition to being critical link to the smooth operation of Canada's immigration system.

PAFSO representatives will be available for comment and can be booked for.

Who: Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO), Canada's Foreign Service Officer union.
What: PAFSO is announcing the withdrawal of services in posts in key international locations and at Headquarters in Ottawa.
Where: London (immigration section)
Buenos Aires
Santiago
International Economic Relations & Summits Division (HQ)
Treaty Law Division (HQ)
North America Bureau (HQ)
North America Policy & Relations Division (HQ)
Director General for Africa (HQ)
Eastern & Southern Africa Relations Division (HQ)
When: Effective immediately
Why: The primary issue at hand is PAFSO's request for equal pay for equal work. Specifically, the union is seeking wage adjustments to keep Foreign Service Officer pay in line with comparable occupational groups. "We will continue rotating withdrawals of service at key missions abroad and units at headquarters until Treasury Board returns to the negotiating table for a substantive and genuine discussion on addressing the pay inequities to which Canadian diplomats are subjected." (Tim Edwards, President, PAFSO.)
SOURCE: Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO)

For further information:
Frederic Fournier
media@pafso-apase.com
613-790-5402