+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Practice tests for citizenship test

bornhunter

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Great, Thanks for the response guys. I will focus on richmond one while having a look at other ones too.

Yes as per s23srinivas; you want and SHOULD (in my opinion) be getting 19/20 on that one by the time you take your test. Others generally speaking are a little more detail orientated and while they can ask anything the pass mark is 15 not 20. Be warned many of the test sites are also woefully outdated, while our PM hasn't changed in a while things like the major opposition party/leader in ON and even leader of the federal party in power have changed. Will those questions come up? Well they are in the book so they could, you should fill out those two pages (or just write the answers on a flash card).

That said, your local MP is extremely unlikely to come up given most people take the test outside of that area given there just aren't enough IRCC offices. And while I know my local MP I have no idea what the one in my IRCC office is (or was)!

Specterz

Apr 2, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
Jan 06, 2017
Med's Done....
Mar 07, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 14, 2017
Flashcard at this site are really helpful - citizenshipcounts.ca/flashcards

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
I disagree......try apnatoronto
Well the mock tests on apnatoronto are 25 questions whereas the test (now) has 20 (with 5 blank slots left), also the Richmond one gives the score at the end not question to question which makes a difference. And while apna has a slightly larger pool everything is fixed, Richmond has random questions from a slightly smaller pool (well, it lets you link to Province too which helps).

That said, I did every mock interview on apna as well and all the topic by topic questions. Mount Logan certainly helped in a pub quiz!