+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Guys I need your help!

I was a refugee, after I became permanent resident I traveled to my home country. When I came back officer opened a file about this. For my second trip I didnt travel to my homecountry, but to neighbouring country of my homecountry. When I came back to canada officet asked me if I had an ETA. I replied, no do I need one ? He then sent me to the immigration... and officer there explained me that file has been opened and whule nothing is donr about this at the monment. I mah lose my pr. Please someone tell what are my chance of losing my residence ? Im very desperate.
Any updates about your case?

ysfobd

May 22, 2018
Hi,
I have a question, please help.

Me and my wife applied for refugee and they accepted my wife and rejected me. I applied for PR under my wife's name and everything is fine and the decision is gonna be very soon. my question is.
do they consider me as a refugee, so if I want to visit back home would the ask for a cessation knowing that the court said that I'm laying and after that, they refused my appeal after a discussion with my lawyer I told him that I'm lying and I did that just to stay beside my wife and the kid (he was born in Canada) I thought they will send me back home if there is no danger on my life.

so can I visit back home and face them based on the refusal letter from the court. can I easily say that the court said that I have no fear to go back home and if I didn't apply under my wife's name now I should be at my back home with no fear :)

it is a true story.

Thanks,