+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Application- Missing Documents Required

Ayman229

Apr 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Could someone help me please?
My wife and I have received the invitation to apply to the PR visa. While checking the document checklist, we found out that we are unable to get the employment records since I used to work in the same place as she does now and the HR department will suspect that we are planning to leave if we ask for the same documents. So we do not want to risk my wife's job by asking for the same documents together. How could we explain this to CIC?

_sri

Jun 6, 2018
Amsterdam
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
29-07-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
11-03-2019 Sent 11-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2019
LANDED..........
Nov 2019
well, if you worked there, you are entitled to get an experience letter. This can be for various reasons: job interviews, new employer checks, bank loans, visa application, immigration applications. Just take a general letter : to who it may concern, worked as, had these duties, we wish him luck.

Ayman229

Apr 18, 2019
well, if you worked there, you are entitled to get an experience letter. This can be for various reasons: job interviews, new employer checks, bank loans, visa application, immigration applications. Just take a general letter : to who it may concern, worked as, had these duties, we wish him luck.
We are applying from outside Canada. To be specific, from Lebanon. And here these stuff are different, if they suspect that you are leaving they wil directly affect your career.