+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR tracker portal - Not Updated more than a week!

Ehh

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
90% sure it means an agent was assigned your file and has turned off auto updating. I can pretty much confirm this with case notes. It however Doesnt mean you will necessarily be going to the next step soon.

After you finally get agent review he may just bump your case to later if anything they need is not there yet.

It could also potentially be transferring your file to a different office etc.

Mines been frozen since may 20th, but with case notes i see they last worked on the file May 30th...
They have a agent check file date on my application listed as end of june so im hoping things may progress then
Hi there, curious if/when you finally got an update? Has a decision been made yet? My pR tracker finally updated after 60 days! But no decision yet. Thanks

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
My new PR tracker says all 4 sections completed.
What is next? And how long?
Anyone

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
July 2020 Outland spousal sponsorship application

med and bio Feb 2021
Expired Feb 2022
ADR Nov 2022
Respond Dec 2022
Old tracker = Decision Made
New tracker = eligibility and Background Completed ( same day) January 31 2023

however, No COPR generated , No ghost Email on PA email or Consultant Email.

Ehh

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
My new PR tracker says all 4 sections completed.
What is next? And how long?
Anyone
Ours stayed like this for a while too. We finally got the invitation to the portal and approval letter, on Friday Feb 3rd. Now waiting for IRCC to create a login and email us the credentials to log in, and upload a photo. Can't say how long for you, but it will happen. Just be patient and good luck!

Johns0777

Mar 28, 2023
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25/11/2022
AOR Received.
31/01/2023
So did they transfer your file to a different office?
They transferred my husband’s file to New Delhi after completing sponsor’s eligibility and requesting medical& biometrics
Hi

Did your husband get the PPR?

Johns0777

Mar 28, 2023
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25/11/2022
AOR Received.
31/01/2023
So did they transfer your file to a different office?
They transferred my husband’s file to New Delhi after completing sponsor’s eligibility and requesting medical& biometrics
Hey
No I did not actually.
I did not even expect that. They sent me a document stating that your sponsor eligibility is completed and now we are transferring your file to New Delhi for further processing
What's the timeline? My file has been moved to NDVO for Further processing and Finished the Bio & Med... How long did it take to get the PPR?

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
Pr file is still in process,
However our visitor visa application was refused and they banned my husband for 5 years
What??? Banned on what grounds, your previous post said he had passed eligibility. I'm really sorry you guys are going through this.

Nitika17

Mar 5, 2019
What??? Banned on what grounds, your previous post said he had passed eligibility. I'm really sorry you guys are going through this.
They said bank statements were fraudulent, we simply downloaded our bank statements from the app and submitted them.
Our judicial review is in process, I hope we get settlement

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Hi All,

Have anyone face the issue that the PR portal tracker not being updated for more than a week. Please access image screenshot and suggest.

https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/overview

Image Link: https://freeimage.host/i/EZicDG

Thanks in Advance
It's not reliable. Just because it's not updating doesn't mean anything. My wife's stopped updating one month before her passport request. She has since arrived in Canada and the PR tracker still says background and eligibility not started.

Reactions: Fordling

User32353

Dec 11, 2022
My tracker updated yesterday! From April 19th to June 19th but it shows no changes! Anybody facing a similar issue ?