+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR tracker portal - Not Updated more than a week!

Nitika17

Mar 5, 2019
90% sure it means an agent was assigned your file and has turned off auto updating. I can pretty much confirm this with case notes. It however Doesnt mean you will necessarily be going to the next step soon.

After you finally get agent review he may just bump your case to later if anything they need is not there yet.

It could also potentially be transferring your file to a different office etc.

Mines been frozen since may 20th, but with case notes i see they last worked on the file May 30th...
They have a agent check file date on my application listed as end of june so im hoping things may progress then

Nitika17

Mar 5, 2019
So did they transfer your file to a different office?
They transferred my husband’s file to New Delhi after completing sponsor’s eligibility and requesting medical& biometrics

farheenfarooq

Sep 9, 2022
So did they transfer your file to a different office?
They transferred my husband’s file to New Delhi after completing sponsor’s eligibility and requesting medical& biometrics
Hey did you first recieve Sponsor eligibility in progress on sponsor's Pr tracker and then bio and med request????

Nitika17

Mar 5, 2019
Hey did you first recieve Sponsor eligibility in progress on sponsor's Pr tracker and then bio and med request????
Hey
No I did not actually.
I did not even expect that. They sent me a document stating that your sponsor eligibility is completed and now we are transferring your file to New Delhi for further processing

Harry_12378

May 28, 2021
PR tracker not Updated since November 30, 2022 (42 Days)
Medical and biometrics recieved on 10 november
NO Updates after that.... Is anyone else in same situation?

Harry_12378

May 28, 2021
UPDATE:* IRCC seems to be sending PPR's again for Visa offices that were on hold since December, Someone i know with file at NDVO (Jul 1 Applicant) Recieved PPR Today. But the last update on PR tracker stays Decmeber.

LatinTifosi

Jan 23, 2023
Same as the last few for us. I'm a Canadian citizen, sponsoring my wife (currently resident of US, but citizen of India), applied on Sept 27th, 2022, got sponsor eligibility letter on Dec 14th by mail to our consultant's office. But the status tracker itself hasn't updated since Dec 8th.

I'm guessing maybe the status tracker only updates if there's anything new with the PA, and not the sponsor?

Reactions: Annayyyyyyes

Annayyyyyyes

Sep 9, 2022
Same! No update since December 6th. Already have copr number. Why did they give us the number but didn't make copr for us to download by the way? I am so stressed and anxious, thinking about they may withdraw the approval of my case.

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Same as the last few for us. I'm a Canadian citizen, sponsoring my wife (currently resident of US, but citizen of India), applied on Sept 27th, 2022, got sponsor eligibility letter on Dec 14th by mail to our consultant's office. But the status tracker itself hasn't updated since Dec 8th.

I'm guessing maybe the status tracker only updates if there's anything new with the PA, and not the sponsor?
Mine never updated after AOR. Just going to wait for any email and any update on IRCC GCKey

US2CanApp

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Ghost update today, Feb. 1. Last ghost update Dec. 5. Tracker now shows eligibility started. Applied July 14 Outland, Online. Biometrics and medical passed in Nov.

gh99

Jul 16, 2022
Ghost update today, Feb. 1. Last ghost update Dec. 5. Tracker now shows eligibility started. Applied July 14 Outland, Online. Biometrics and medical passed in Nov.
I got the same ghost update yesterday, the last one before it was nov 30