+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR tracker portal - Not Updated more than a week!

shebay

Oct 26, 2021
Mine was also not updated for over a week but it finally did 2 days ago. I was very worried as well as I was crosschecking with someone I share the same timeline with. It's nothing to worry about.

Reactions: SureshManickam

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
I also noticed that sometimes my tracker would say it was updated, but nothing would be new? Even though the sponsor's tracker only shows sponsor info and the PA's only shows PA info, if one or the other is updated, it'll show updated on both accounts. So if nothing is new on your account once it says it was updated - check your spouse's!

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021

Cypher909

Mar 28, 2021
Mine didn't update for 13 days but updated today and then in GCKey it shows eligibility has now started

bryce343

Sep 6, 2013
My pr tracker is not updated almost one month ago what is happenning!!!!!!
90% sure it means an agent was assigned your file and has turned off auto updating. I can pretty much confirm this with case notes. It however Doesnt mean you will necessarily be going to the next step soon.

After you finally get agent review he may just bump your case to later if anything they need is not there yet.

It could also potentially be transferring your file to a different office etc.

Mines been frozen since may 20th, but with case notes i see they last worked on the file May 30th...
They have a agent check file date on my application listed as end of june so im hoping things may progress then

Reactions: ashes321

Jack22

May 31, 2022
90% sure it means an agent was assigned your file and has turned off auto updating. I can pretty much confirm this with case notes. It however Doesnt mean you will necessarily be going to the next step soon.

After you finally get agent review he may just bump your case to later if anything they need is not there yet.

It could also potentially be transferring your file to a different office etc.

Mines been frozen since may 20th, but with case notes i see they last worked on the file May 30th...
They have a agent check file date on my application listed as end of june so im hoping things may progress then
Your word make me feel much better thank you. I hope my application is in the last stage since they request additional doc(photos and pcc) one month ago. Please i want to know what is a case note how to use it. Thanks again hope both will hear good news soon

bryce343

Sep 6, 2013
Your word make me feel much better thank you. I hope my application is in the last stage since they request additional doc(photos and pcc) one month ago. Please i want to know what is a case note how to use it. Thanks again hope both will hear good news soon
gcms notes you could search on here or google only $5 to do it yourself (canadian must submit the request with permission from the spouse)
takes about 30 days.

It wont make your file go faster but also wont slow it down but it provides you far more details than the trackers.

Reactions: Jack22

Jack22

May 31, 2022
Update my pr tracker got updated on 21 june with no changes in my account i felt hopeless after one month with nothing