+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr time processing

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hello every one. I need some help please.
So I applyed for my pr category sponsorinship. I am Married to a canadien Citizen . I send my application on july 2017 and they received in 5 september 2017. I liked my application to my account.
In november 10 I received à message from IRCC to send them the form schedule A backround declaration . I sent the form and they received the Next day.
After that nothing .no messages
Until today they sent me à message that they are reviewing my schedule A backround déclaration and they are reviewing my backround check too ( I sent my backround check with my application )
They sent me too 2 days ago for a medical exam (which I did before and sent it with my application in july).they are asking for a New one which I did not understand.
How long it Will take to my new medical examen Result to arrive to IRCC?
what is the Next step after??is it my eligibility ? ?or something else ! !!
Thank you

Reactions: John013

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
Hello every one. I need some help please.
So I applyed for my pr category sponsorinship. I am Married to a canadien Citizen . I send my application on july 2017 and they received in 5 september 2017. I liked my application to my account.
In november 10 I received à message from IRCC to send them the form schedule A backround declaration . I sent the form and they received the Next day.
After that nothing .no messages
Until today they sent me à message that they are reviewing my schedule A backround déclaration and they are reviewing my backround check too ( I sent my backround check with my application )
They sent me too 2 days ago for a medical exam (which I did before and sent it with my application in july).they are asking for a New one which I did not understand.
How long it Will take to my new medical examen Result to arrive to IRCC?
what is the Next step after??is it my eligibility ? ?or something else ! !!
Thank you
Just get a new medical exam done, it shouldnt take long for immigration to receive it once its done, maybe a week or so, when they received it they will look at it and they will mark it as passed, then you just need to wait for the background check to complete, will take a while.

Reactions: Julia2018

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Just get a new medical exam done, it shouldnt take long for immigration to receive it once its done, maybe a week or so, when they received it they will look at it and they will mark it as passed, then you just need to wait for the background check to complete, will take a while.
Thank you for your answer. You did a New medical exam lik

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Thank you for your answer.
U did a New medical exam like me?
When did you did ur first medical exam ?
Why they are asking for a New one !