+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr TD for minors

Samson $$$

Oct 17, 2014
I need your expert guidance as i am much anxious about my future and want to settle permanently in canada .
Sir i was removed as a minor by my parents in january 2010.
I got pr canada with my entire family and stayed only for 2 months and never went back to canada as my father could not get any job matching his qualification and due to extreme recession impact. I am now 17 and my Pr card has expired recently .
I will be completing my high school in the next 3-4 months. My questions are :

1. Can i apply for pr TD at the age of 17.25 to get admission in the university this year.
2. What are my chances of getting pr TD

Thankss in Advance.....

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As a minor, you need your parents signature to apply for a TD. In most cases, when a minor was removed from Canada by a parent, a TD is granted if you want to return.

Samson $$$

Oct 17, 2014
thanks leon sir and happy new year to all of u.
sir, your reply came to me as a great solace as i was much worried.
one more thing i would like to ask u.
what supporting documents do i need to attach while filing my case or it "that i was removed from Canada against my wish by my parents etc......."
itself is sufficient
thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Samson $$$ said:
thanks leon sir and happy new year to all of u.
sir, your reply came to me as a great solace as i was much worried.
one more thing i would like to ask u.
what supporting documents do i need to attach while filing my case or it "that i was removed from Canada against my wish by my parents etc......."
itself is sufficient
thanks
They will see from your age that you were a minor when you left Canada so you don't need any documented proof. Children generally have to follow their parents and I do not suppose you could have stayed alone in Canada back then even if you had wanted to.