+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Stamping under Federal skill after USA F1 visa cancelled

subashpaudyal

Jul 7, 2013
Dear Friends/admin,
My student visa was rejected at customs office at USA saying "cancelled with prejudice". Now I got my PR stamping request from Delhi Visa Office under federal skilled worker immigration.

Will the visa cancellation of USA will affect my Canada PR stamping??? I am very much tensed ... Please help me what can I do in such case ... As I am waiting to send my passport to visa office soon from VFS.

Regards
Subash

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
This should not effect your Canada PR Stamping, if this is something you never declared in your application during the initial phase then that could be a problem.

subashpaudyal said:
Dear Friends/admin,
My student visa was rejected at customs office at USA saying "cancelled with prejudice". Now I got my PR stamping request from Delhi Visa Office under federal skilled worker immigration.

Will the visa cancellation of USA will affect my Canada PR stamping??? I am very much tensed ... Please help me what can I do in such case ... As I am waiting to send my passport to visa office soon from VFS.

Regards
Subash

subashpaudyal

Jul 7, 2013
navid2014 said:
This should not effect your Canada PR Stamping, if this is something you never declared in your application during the initial phase then that could be a problem.
Sir,
Yes this has not been declared in initial application because This is the recent change happened after the medical request and PR Stamping request . So should I need to write to them or declare during my passport sent via VFS or write a mail declaring about it before sending passport.

Regards
Subash

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
subashpaudyal said:
Sir,
Yes this has not been declared in initial application because This is the recent change happened after the medical request and PR Stamping request . So should I need to write to them or declare during my passport sent via VFS or write a mail declaring about it before sending passport.

Regards
Subash
Send a cover note along with your passport to let VO know about this event; you could as well send the a CSE after you've sent your passport and cover letter by courier to VO. Hope this helps.

subashpaudyal

Jul 7, 2013
@esttycan14

I have raised the ECAS request to the Visa Office and sent my passport just 2 days ago. Hope it helps... Please suggest me the such cases ... Very worried about the PR stamping...