+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Sponsorship for dependant Child

Balasubramani28

Jun 15, 2017
I am planning to apply for PR sponsorship for my child who is India with the Mother. Myself and my spouse were PR holder. I am in CANADA now. Could u please help me by answering few questions.
1) Can we apply for a Visitor Visa after submitting a PR sponsorship application. Do we need to mention the application acknowledgement number in the Visa application ?

2) In the PR application, do I need to submit an IMM 5532 form ?

3) In the IMM 5669 Schedule A background application form- there are columns like Education, personal history & addresses . Though it is not applicable for Child, I must fill out some dates to validate the form. How to handle this ?

4) I am not adding my spouse as cosigner as she is in INDIA. is this OK ?

5) Since she is not a cosigner, I am adding an IMM5604 declaration from non Accompanying parents even though she is accompanying. Is this OK ?

6) I am taking photographs in India and printing the same in CANADA . Can I write the photo studio address taken in India behind the photo ?

7) Do I need to pay a biometric fee along with the application fee ? Applicant is 10 month old, Do we need a biometric for the child ?

8) How about the Medical test, when it has to be taken? Do we get an email from IRCC for taking Medical test after submitting an application ?