+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR second review humanitarian reasons please deceased brother with 3 kids

mira8098

Aug 7, 2015
Please I would need someone to help to get in contact with someone from immigration I will tell you my story a Few months ago my family pass through a calamity my older brother pass away while he was working it was a hit by a car and that guy left my brother on the floor he had 3 kids one of the oldest was 5 years 3 years and a 3 months old baby she was only 1 month old when he pass away , since that happen I have been feeling depress and I start having some medical issues I have been feeling nausea , vomiting and stomach pain I thought that it would be something related to my stomach so I went to see my family doctor and he ordered an endoscopy and a colonoscopy I had the procedure 2 weeks ago and the doc said that I am fine he is just suggesting that what I had is psychological or a stress related issue that could cause might be related to family situation so my ideas is to get my PR so I can go and see my family and visit my brother at the cemetery I don't have any close relatives here in Canada , a week ago I applied for a USA visa in order to pass through the US and travel back home (South America) they asked me to explain why I want a USA visa and I explained my situation with the documentation and they accepted and give me the visa but sadly I am still waiting for the Canadian immigration.

my time is as follows :

Send application on sept 2

1. received application PR card on September 21, 2015.
2. acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 5, 2016.
3. started processing application on February 5, 2016.
4. went to secondary review on February 10, 2016. They did not ask me for any extra doc.

PS: According to my calculations I have well over 730 days in Canada pass that date with an extra 90 days just in case.

Also when I called they just told me to wait I cant wait any longer I want to have an answer I would like to see my family for xmas and able to go to the cemetery and see my brother.

This is costing me my job and my health...
:'( :'(

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
You have 2 options to return to Canada without PR card, as long as you meet the residency obligation:
1. Fly to US city close to border, and drive into Canada. Just your valid passport and expired PR card or landing documents should be suitable for easy entry.
2. Apply for a PR Travel Document from local visa office while you're in S.America. With the PR TD you can board a plane for direct flight back to Canada.