+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR revoked. Hearing done. Got PR back

deancloud000

Mar 21, 2013
Hi!

My brother's Permanent Residence got revoked before, so he went through a hearing for appealing to get it back. Everything went well and got his PR back. We have no clue how to proceed now.

He is currently in Manila, Philippines and went to the Embassy to ask, but no one had an idea.

Should he just come here to Canada with his old travel documents and approval letter or he needs to get something first?

Help is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If this is a Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) or Federal Court (FC) decision then apply for a Travel Document at the Canadian Diplomatic post Manila - include/ submit the decision letter from the IRB/FC.

If CIC has decided to appeal the IRB decision to the FC then you need to wait for this to be decided. Check with your lawyer if CIC has appealed.

canadapr79

Nov 20, 2012
Hi, deancloud!

So happy to hear about your brother. I hope all is well on his end. I was just wondering if you would not mind sharing your brother's experience. To give the rest of us hope, in a manner of speaking. Especially since most of the time, we hear about people losing appeals.

Thanks in advance.