+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR RESIDENCY OBLIGATION ADVISE PLZ

vicky79

Mar 6, 2009
I Landed in 2005 mar and my wife landed in mar 2007 we have a son born in canada, i have been in & out of canada as i work in the usa, i have been paying my taxes own property etc in canada, now my pr is for renewal in 2010 mar and i dont meet the residency obligation of 730 days, i plan to move on canada for good in dec when my contract completes and start my own business. i have not had any problem in immigration, last time i entered i was checked for baggage and my passport was taken inside to check.. now i wanna know if i would have a problem when i re enter in dec 09 for good.. and wanna apply for my pr in 2012.. plz advise..

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Who knows, if they realize you have already lost your PR because you failed to meet the residency requirements, they could give you a months notice to appeal your case or you lose your PR. Are your wife and son living in Canada? If your wife meets the residency requirements, she could sponsor you again for PR if you lose yours. If you get in unnoticed, make sure you stay for a full 2 years so you meet the residency requirements without a problem when you apply for a new PR card.