+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR RENEWAL

drrajazubair

Jul 31, 2015
Hi, i m PR of canada, since 2016, i came here in August t 2016 and stayed only 143 days, then i went back to Pakistan, and again came here in canada on march 2020, no body ask me for my residency oblivation at port of entry, i again went back to Pakiatan, and again arrived on September 2021, again no body ask me for my residency obligations, my card expire on 1st of October, i have submitted my case to my lawyer for to over come obligations and to request for renewal of PR card
My question is here that if port of entry check residence obligations or if they have record of my exit from canada, because both of time when i left from airport there isn't any record keeping for exit passengers, which immigration canada started in june 2020, they have mentioned it on their website, so i want to know if i can take risk for direct renewal keeping in view immigration department don't have my exit records or ll do as per lawyer, because lawyer is asking for to be truthful, but don't know either it lead to some diaster for me, as i have to go back to Pakistan again this week,
So can any body help me in this matter, as at last time i entered canada with only 5 days left for PR card expiry and no body ask me at port of entry,
More over i have a daughter, Canadian citizen under the custody of my wife who got sepration in 2018, and my lawyer wants me to adopt this plea rather to take risk, but this ll took longer as i have to also gain access to my daughter thru some legal means which she is (my wife) not cooperating, even though it's my legal right

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, i m PR of canada, since 2016, i came here in August t 2016 and stayed only 143 days, then i went back to Pakistan, and again came here in canada on march 2020, no body ask me for my residency oblivation at port of entry, i again went back to Pakiatan, and again arrived on September 2021, again no body ask me for my residency obligations, my card expire on 1st of October, i have submitted my case to my lawyer for to over come obligations and to request for renewal of PR card
My question is here that if port of entry check residence obligations or if they have record of my exit from canada, because both of time when i left from airport there isn't any record keeping for exit passengers, which immigration canada started in june 2020, they have mentioned it on their website, so i want to know if i can take risk for direct renewal keeping in view immigration department don't have my exit records or ll do as per lawyer, because lawyer is asking for to be truthful, but don't know either it lead to some diaster for me, as i have to go back to Pakistan again this week,
So can any body help me in this matter, as at last time i entered canada with only 5 days left for PR card expiry and no body ask me at port of entry,
More over i have a daughter, Canadian citizen under the custody of my wife who got sepration in 2018, and my lawyer wants me to adopt this plea rather to take risk, but this ll took longer as i have to also gain access to my daughter thru some legal means which she is (my wife) not cooperating, even though it's my legal right
Duplicate post