GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
I have a citizenship application in progress but I am choosing to renew my PR card which expires in July while I wait for that to come through.

My situation is - I was a long haul truck driver for a few years so I have extensive travel history between Canada and the US because of the trucking . I am Wondering if I should I redo all of my travel history on separate pages or can I use a copy of my citizenship residency calculator ( removing the verbiage on page 1 of the calculator surrounding citizenship of course ) ? I have about 18 pages worth of exits from Canada so you can imagine I don’t want to redo these entries.

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a citizenship application in progress but I am choosing to renew my PR card which expires in July while I wait for that to come through.

My situation is - I was a long haul truck driver for a few years so I have extensive travel history between Canada and the US because of the trucking . I am Wondering if I should I redo all of my travel history on separate pages or can I use a copy of my citizenship residency calculator ( removing the verbiage on page 1 of the calculator surrounding citizenship of course ) ? I have about 18 pages worth of exits from Canada so you can imagine I don’t want to redo these entries.
I just attached a separate spreadsheet. But likely will accept your residency calculator. I also had 40 plus weeks a year with entry exits as well so not easy to keep track of everything.

Reactions: GuyanaGirl

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
I just attached a separate spreadsheet. But likely will accept your residency calculator. I also had 40 plus weeks a year with entry exits as well so not easy to keep track of everything.
Thanks for your input ! I appreciate it