+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR RENEWAL QUESTIONS.

yani27

Mar 14, 2020
I need clarification about the following questions regarding PR Renewal.

1. In the last 5 years, I was outside Canada for less than three years. During those 3 years, I and my family traveled to other countries on vacation from the home country. My understanding is to mention all the travel history from and to Canada. As those trips were from and to the home country, do I need to include it into the travel history box or not?

2. After I came here, I did one course during daytime hours and one in the evening hours within the same time period, do I need to mention both of those doesn't matter the date?

3. I got my job before one and a half years. I did one course on the weekend after that, do I have to include that too or job joining date to current date?

4. I am going to apply for PR renewal for my kid also. My kid started going to school after a few days we landed. So in work and educational history box, do I have to mention all breaks during the study or joining date and the current date with school name is enough?

5. I left Canada after getting PR Card to wind up business at back home, can I mention the same reason for absence for my kid? please advice.