+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Renewal processing - Online

vinunanjan

Jan 9, 2023
What is the PR renewal processing time for online application? I have applied on urgent basis on 12th Dec 2022. Still no response. What is the contact number to reach for status update?

tommybest51

Jan 3, 2023
I am also confronted with the same problem. Please be sure to be transparent about any solutions you discover. You have my utmost appreciation.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the PR renewal processing time for online application? I have applied on urgent basis on 12th Dec 2022. Still no response. What is the contact number to reach for status update?
What was the basis for your urgency? Did you provide flight details for a ticket, or tickets already in your possession?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/urgent.html
To qualify for urgent permanent resident (PR) card processing, you must be travelling within the next three months due to:
  • a job opportunity
  • your own serious illness
  • the death of a family member
  • work related to your current job
  • the serious illness of a family member
Even if you qualify, we can’t guarantee we’ll process your application urgently or that you’ll get your PR card on time. See the current processing times for PR cards.

herecomesyou

Nov 12, 2019
I submitted it on 27th Nov and still no response at all lol

Migueltravellover

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
Hi! I think this a number you can try, I think I've called it before [1.888.242.2100]. Usually they don’t like you calling unless the processing time went past their estimated time. You can give it a try! Also, I’ve used this PR card tracker in the past to see how quickly mine was being sent compared to the others. Maybe it can help? It might only be for PR cards after landing though.

scorpaps

Mar 12, 2023
Hi ,
I am in the same boat. Applied in January and have not even received AOR yet. Any update you can share on your case, and nay resolution you can provide will be most appreciated :)

bas12

Apr 20, 2018
I just called this number today to ask about my citizenship application, and I also asked about my PR card renewal application that I sent online on Feb 28 (non-urgent). They told me that they are processing the applications from Jan 18 now.
So, with the processing time being 67 days now, it sounds like they send you AOR in 2 months, and then the card a week later.

The annoying thing is if they don't start processing my application, I cannot request for it to be processed urgently, I'll have to send another application instead. And I am not sure it is even possible to do online...