+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR RENEWAL ONLINE APPLICATION REGARDING 4.2 WORK AND EDUCATION HISTORY

Apr 8, 2023
Hi
I was applying for my PR renewal application but there's a section 4.2 where needs to mention the work history,I quit my job in november to travel my home country in december and cam back in febraury amd resarted work in another company after 10 days.Can please somebody help me with this whether the unemployed should be mentioned from november to december and than december to feb in travelling as I need to put the address /country as well.OR all the travelling and unemployed period will go as unemployed activity.And I have mention the travelling time in just travelling history.Please help me with my confusion.Thank you so much

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi
I was applying for my PR renewal application but there's a section 4.2 where needs to mention the work history,I quit my job in november to travel my home country in december and cam back in febraury amd resarted work in another company after 10 days.Can please somebody help me with this whether the unemployed should be mentioned from november to december and than december to feb in travelling as I need to put the address /country as well.OR all the travelling and unemployed period will go as unemployed activity.And I have mention the travelling time in just travelling history.Please help me with my confusion.Thank you so much
So you are saying you quit in Nov but was in Canada at that time and left in Dec, then in Jan you were in your home country, in Feb you reached back in Canada, isn't it? If it is so then Nov-unemployed-Canada address
Dec-unemployed-Home country address
Jan- unemployed- Home country address
Feb- employed- Canada address

Reactions: Ravinder dhillon
Apr 8, 2023
Ok sure,yes that's the case.So I will add mu home country address.Thank you so much for your help.Can you please me with one more doubt.I travelled outside canada so ,5.1 will be yes and My wife and child was also travelling with me to home country,So whether it will be YES/NO for question 5.4.If you can please help me that.Question says5.4 -HAVE YOU BEEN ACCOMPANYING A PR WHO IS YOUR SPOUSE OR COMMON IN LAW PARTNER OR IN CASE OF A CHILD YOUR PARENT AND WHO IS EMPLOYED ON A FULL TIME BASIS BY A CANADIAN BUSINESS OUTSIDE CANADA OR IN A FEDERAL PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION OR THE PUBLIC SERVICE OF A PROVINCE ,WHILE YOU WERE ABSENT FROM CANADA?
YES/NO

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Ok sure,yes that's the case.So I will add mu home country address.Thank you so much for your help.Can you please me with one more doubt.I travelled outside canada so ,5.1 will be yes and My wife and child was also travelling with me to home country,So whether it will be YES/NO for question 5.4.If you can please help me that.Question says5.4 -HAVE YOU BEEN ACCOMPANYING A PR WHO IS YOUR SPOUSE OR COMMON IN LAW PARTNER OR IN CASE OF A CHILD YOUR PARENT AND WHO IS EMPLOYED ON A FULL TIME BASIS BY A CANADIAN BUSINESS OUTSIDE CANADA OR IN A FEDERAL PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION OR THE PUBLIC SERVICE OF A PROVINCE ,WHILE YOU WERE ABSENT FROM CANADA?
YES/NO
Sorry didn't got you in this case, did you pasted the question as it is from the application?