+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Renewal by Mail - November 2023

asamad88

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
Hi

My relatives have applied for PR renewal by mail. The application was delivered on 6th November. Will they get an AOR by email?

abdo_85

Jun 7, 2012
Hi

My relatives have applied for PR renewal by mail. The application was delivered on 6th November. Will they get an AOR by email?
Any updates regarding your parents entry through YYZ without issue ? Are they being asked by CBSA about RO status ?
Thanks

asamad88

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
Any updates regarding your parents entry through YYZ without issue ? Are they being asked by CBSA about RO status ?
Thanks
my mother was on wheelchair, so the airport staff near CBSA counter, told me and my parents to exit without meeting CBSA staff after generating slip from kiosk.

after arriving my parents also made multiple trips to USA by land border, and the CBSA officer didn't asked any questions.

asamad88

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
Still they haven't received AOR. They called IRCC call center last week and were informed that currently 10th November received applications are being processed.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
i dont know the exact time out of the country, but i am sure that it is not more 90 days in last 3 years.
So not your parents? 1 month is not that long. Often application sit and once they get AOR processing happens quite quickly after that. They are not experiencing unusual processing times so all you can do is wait.

asamad88

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
So not your parents? 1 month is not that long. Often application sit and once they get AOR processing happens quite quickly after that. They are not experiencing unusual processing times so all you can do is wait.
no not my parents. i am asking for my maternal aunt and uncle.

my parents do not meet RO and will wait for 2 years before they apply for a new one.

asamad88

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
no not my parents. i am asking for my maternal aunt and uncle.

my parents do not meet RO and will wait for 2 years before they apply for a new one.
UPDATE:

the cards were dispatched on 13th and 15th December and were received in mail on 21st December.