+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Renewal application ---- No status update yet since 3 months

Jul 12, 2021
Hello, I applied for my PR renewal on Mar 26, 2021 by mail through Canada Post (paper application to Nova Scotia) before travelling to India. I am stuck in India with my family as my mom passed away last month. I don't yet see any update on online application tool. My PR expires end of July 2021 and I am getting nervous each and every day. wanting to return soon but confirmation of renewal or some sort of status update atleast could help....... The one-way fares are sky-rocketing and very expensive.
Does anyone have similar situation? Can anyone guide here?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You know they won't send your PR card to India if the renewal application is successful, right? You'll need someone to send it to you OR you'll need a PRTD.

Jul 12, 2021
Yes, I am aware of that. My friend even checked my postal box 2 days ago but no updated from IRCC. Does anyone know how much time it takes for PRTD?

Sehfar

Jul 13, 2021
Hi... I applied for my pr renewal... It been more than two months... No Correspondence yet... Can you please tell me did you receive any email of acknowledgement later after applying ?

Jul 12, 2021
Hi... I applied for my pr renewal... It been more than two months... No Correspondence yet... Can you please tell me did you receive any email of acknowledgement later after applying ?
I received email acknowledgement today from IRCC.... I think it is taking 3-5 months to process applications. ITs been over 100 days today when i received acknowledgement from IRCC..... I had submitted web form.... I strongly suggest to do that

Sehfar

Jul 13, 2021
I received email acknowledgement today from IRCC.... I think it is taking 3-5 months to process applications. ITs been over 100 days today when i received acknowledgement from IRCC..... I had submitted web form.... I strongly suggest to do that
Web form ? Can you please tell me about web form ? Where can I get it ?, Thanks