Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Doc's Request.
12-18-2014 (Evidence of return to Canada & RTRF)
AOR Received.
28-08-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waoved
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR Received April 25th
LANDED..........
ETA May 14
Hey,

My husband submitted a request for a pr card renewal on March 1st. However when we try and see case status, we get a notice saying that case status inquiries are only for those with ongoing applications... Basically it's saying we don't have any applications submitted? He submitted his PR card renewal and Canadian citizenship application on March 1st and I got Canada post confirmation they were delivered... But nothing showing through online case inquiries.

Just wondering if anyone else is facing this issue or knows who to contact..?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hey,

My husband submitted a request for a pr card renewal on March 1st. However when we try and see case status, we get a notice saying that case status inquiries are only for those with ongoing applications... Basically it's saying we don't have any applications submitted? He submitted his PR card renewal and Canadian citizenship application on March 1st and I got Canada post confirmation they were delivered... But nothing showing through online case inquiries.

Just wondering if anyone else is facing this issue or knows who to contact..?
Everything is delayed due to COVID-19. The app probably hasn't been entered into the system yet.